I'm in love with the shape of you!

You and your boyfriend Ed were planning to take a trip to the beach near your house.

Ed was busy packing up all the essentials like, sun cream for his pale and freckled skin, goggles with special lenses in them so he could see underwater without any trouble and his guitar.

He loaded them all into the trunk of the car as he called your name "Y/N, I FINISHED PACKING ALL OF MY THINGS, DO YOU WANT ME TO COME HELP YOU?"

"THAT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED EDDIE, THANKS" you yelled back, slightly startling yourself at the sheer volume of your voice.

You heard Ed clumsily clamber up the flight of stairs and into the bedroom that you shared.

You pack up your things, load them into the trunk and set off.

The car arrived at the beach, the warm sun was beating down on you as you both hopped out of the car.

"Damn it sure is hot" Ed states resting a pale hand on his forehead to try and block the suns rays.

He turns to look at you, you look like you are hesitant to go in the water.

"Hey, what's wrong Y/N" Ed asks with concerned eyes.

"Nothing its just... I well I guess I'm a bit frightened to go out in a bathing suit"

"Listen Y/N" Ed looks you in the eyes as he puts a calloused hand on your rosy left cheek "I am in love with the shape of you, we push and pull like a magnet do, I'm in love with your body!"

You smile "Thanks Ed, lets go have a good time!"

And just like that you both run into the water.

A/N
That was an emotional rollercoaster!
Pls vote and comment!!