Chapter 19

Mew's pov:

Shit shit shit shit!!

I pulled at my hair in frustration.

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LET GO OF HIS HAND YOU FUCKING IDIOT!?!

I could clearly see pain flash in his eyes before he shot up and ran into the bedroom.

I didn't mean to let go of his hand.

I was just so shocked since he never acted like that before. He never trusted us enough to let us hold him like that.

And i accidentally let go of his hand in the process.

Judging by how he had stared at our joined hands when started fronting, i could tell it was an important gesture for him.

And I fucking screwed it up!!

Now he's locked himself in the closet and refuses to come out or even talk to us.

He's probably thinking that we hate him...

"Blake. Can you come out please? Hear us out." Tha knocked on the closet doors again.

There was no response.

He sighed and looked at me.

I could tell he was also feeling really guilty.

I bit my lips.

We just might have ruined all the progress with him with those small gestures.

I sat down on the floor leaning on the closet doors.

Thanit sighed and did the same.

"Blake. I know you can hear us. If you're in pain, tell us. We can't help you if you don't talk to us. It's ok if you don't want to tell us anything about your past. We won't force you to. Just don't lock yourself out like this." I started.

I could hear a bit of rustling in the closet.

But then silence again.

"We don't hate you, Blake. We didn't let go of you on purpose. It was an accident. We didn't mean to do it. We were just taken aback since it was new to us." I added.

"We never hated you. Your actions might not have been the best in the past but we understood why you did it. We can see just how protective you feel of the others. Especially the littles. You want to protect them to the point where you don't care if you yourself get hurt. You just want to keep them safe." Tha spoke up.

"But it's ok to be selfish sometimes. Ask for things you want. Tell us what you like. So we can give them to you." I said.

We both perked up when we heard footsteps coming towards the doors.

We hurriedly got up stood there waiting.

There was a few seconds of silence.

He seems to have stopped infront of the door.

We kept quiet and waited patiently.

Then it slowly unlocked and opened.

My heart almost jumped out of my chest when he fell forwards towards us.

We reached out and managed to catch him before he hit the floor.

He was shaking badly and his breathing was erratic.

There were tears streaming down his face.

He's having a panic attack!

I quickly pulled him into my embrace while Tha also moved closer wrapping an arm around him.