Chapter 1

I'm this book queen has the power to read thoughts and durk and polo and Von have the power to read her thoughts too. So anything she thinks while I'm writing this book they can read it

Hi my name is Queen Naija. Born Queen Naija Bulls. I'm from Ypsilanti Michigan. I do no have any siblings. I'm am also bisexual😛. My relationship with my mother is not all that. She literally blames me for everything she does. I had a boyfriend named Chris. But I broke up wit him. He would constantly cheat on me and and I'll question him about it and he'll always deny or say, "they don't mean nothing to me". He was crazy as hell. One day one of my friends asked me to go to a party. I asked Chris if I could go he said no. So I went anyways. When I came back he was furious that I went to the party. Then gone ask me " why the duck you go to the party and I told you not to? Then started beating me for no reason. He told me if I ever was to leave him he would always come and find me. I was fed up wit his shit. So I up and left him. He's the reason why I would have so many INSECURITES. He would always tell me that I'm the fattest bitch in the world and no one would ever want me and that I'm useless and I'm a slut and a hoe.
"Queen wake the fuck up and come downstairs" my mother says. "Coming mom" I say. I roll my eyes and get out of bed and get in the shower. I am a junior in high school. I don't have any friends. I actually kind of mind being by myself. It gets kind of lonely sometimes. Sometimes I cry because I can't have a good relationship with my mother like other kids can. I hop in the shower and sing a lil durk song.
I'm not gonna say I'm a huge of him but his music be having me wanting to hangout my window wit a draco everytime he say "man what". As I exit outta my thoughts, I forget that I'm in the shower. I get out, lotion my body, do my hair and brush my teeth and get dressed. "Naija hurry the hell up" my momma says. "Fucking bitch" I mumble as I make my way downstairs.
Queen- bye mom love you
Mom- yeah I know
Queens thoughts- ain't that some shit
I make my way to my all black hero that my daddy bought me for my birthday. My momma tried to take it away from me. Right idea wrong bitch. As I make my way to Hyde Park Academy I play so music.
~~~~~~~~~~~
10 MINUTES LATER

📍 Hyde Park Academy
~~~~~~~~~~~
I make it to school. I walk into the building. I walk in the office to get my schedule cause every time I ask for a schedule I always loose it. So I went to the office to get a new one. And I saw these guys arguing.
Booka- bitch gimmie my shit back
Durk- niga it's my shit
Von- yo chill out gang
Polo- y'all niggas play too much
OTF- check shorty out over there
I guess they saw me looking so I walk away quickly. Ian even gone hold you some of those niggas was fiiionnee. But imma keep that to myself. I walk in to first period and those same niggas I saw on the office we're in my first period. I told my eyes and find a seat far away from them. I sat in the back of the class. Then I guess the polo guy came up to my desk.
Polo- hey ma what's yo name
Queen- my name queen, yours?
Polo- polo g
Queen- this niggas fine as fuck, queen thought m, but she said out loud.
Polo- I know
Queen- did I say that out loud?
Polo- yeah you did but it's okay
Queen- oh ok
Then Von and durk came and walked over
Durk- wassup ma
Queen- hi she says while blushing hiding her face
Von- what you on ma?
Queen- nothing
Queen had felt this wet substance in her pants. She asked her teacher to go to the bathroom.
Queen- Mrs Burk can I go to the bathroom?
Mrs Burk- go ahead queen
Queen- thank you
When I was going to the bathroom I felt stares at ma ass. I already knew who it was tho.
I enter the bathroom and I go into a stall and pull down my pants, me thinking I'm on my period it was just cum this whole time. Dam them niggas that cute for me to be cumming everytime I see em. I don't know why but me thinking about them just makes me horny. Since there wasn't nobody in the girls bathroom and since there was only a lil but if time left in like I'd say like 20 minutes, why not please myself. I know what y'all thinking. Why would she please herself while in school. 1 because it feels good😫😖 and 2 the last nigga I was wit wouldn't have sex wit me at all. I pull down my pants and lift my legs behind my head and start to rub up and down my folds. I gasp at the feeling because it felt so good😫. I then rub faster. I let out a couple of soft moans. I then feel myself about to cum and I release out on my fingers. I then enter my pussy wit my fingers. I moan so loud at this point I don't care who hears me. I keep going untill I feel a knot in my stomach letting me know that I'm about to cum. I take my fingers outta my pussy and start sucking on my fingers. And I re enter myself with my fingers.
Polo POV
Queen been gone for a long time. Me and the gang just sitting in class and we working on a project or whatever you wanna call it.
Polo- I'm finna go check on queen
Durk- I'm coming too
Von- me too
We leave the classroom waking right past the teacher not giving a fuck what that bitch got to say. We pass a hallway to the girls restroom. I then heard moaning. It sounded like queen.
Polo- y'all hear dat
Durk & Von- hear what nigga?
They stopped and heard the moaning too. Only I went in the bathroom to see what she was doing. She was fingering herself. Her sex faces was so fucking sexy. I'll fuck the shit outta her fucking pussy. I motioned durk and Von to come in too. When she opened her eyes she saw us and looked embarrassed. She tried to put her legs back down but I pushed them back. Her pussy looked so pretty. Then outta no where durk and Von got on their knees taking turns eating her pussy. She tried to run but they managed to pin her legs down. Whole time they doin that she was stroking my shaft untill I came. Then we just took turns eating her out. Then me, durk, and Von all said "you got some good ass pussy, don't give this shit away, or we gone kill you".
Queen POV
Lemme tell you guys the head I just received. Just wow. But when polo said that about if I let someone in my pussy they gone kill me. Dam my shit must be that good. I clean myself up and go back to class. Without saying a word I enter the classroom and there sat durk von and polo. I walk ova to my seat and wink at them. They winked back. We finished up class then moved on to 2nd period.
-Skip 2 periods-
It is now lunch. Since I had no one to sit with. I saw this one darskin girl and she was pretty as fuck. So I chose to sit by myself. I felt so lonely. I didn't really know nobody but 3 people so far. I started to get teary-eyed. I left the lunchroom to go cry in the bathroom. And then I came back to sit in the lunchroom. I then look up to see polo durk and Von but they wasn't alone. Durk had a lightskin girl on his lap. Von had a darkskin girl on his lap, polo had a brownskin on his lap. They was kissing they girlfriends or whatever and smiling in their faces. Untill they saw me and their smiles dropped into a frown. I got up outta my seat. And grabbed my things. I checked myself out. And went home. I don't know why but that just made me feel some type of way. But their not my niggas. Yet.

COMMENT

VOTE VOTE VOTE🚨