Chapter 2

Queen POV
《Recap》
I grabbed all my things and keft out the lunchroom. I dont know why, but that just made me feel some type of way. But there not my niggas. Yet.

I wake up the next day bad get ready for another day of school. I get up and do my hygiene. And get dressed. I then go diwnstairs.
Queen- im going to school mom, love you
Momma- yea yea
Queens Thoughts-
This bitch must be tripping I cant wait till I graduate and get the fuck asap.
As I am on my way to school, I play some music.
《 10 MINUTES LATER》
I arrive to school. Another boring day. I then see the guys. I walk into my 1st period and sit down. Queens Thoughts: I have so many INSECURITIES because, no one cares about me, I have a lot of stretch marks, and plus I am kind of big in the stomach and waist. I really hate my body. Everytime I look in the mirrorr, I cry. Why? Because no one would like a big girl like me, they would rather have a girl with a nice body and a slinner waist. But all I know is at the end of the day, im Queen Naija Bulls. And if I ever was to give another guy a chance, they wpuld suck ma asshole clean, like get the fuck outta hea. I started to become teary-eyed, by what I was thinking about. Till soneone interupted me.
Polo- what you thinking bout ma?
Queen- nothing
Durk- cmon it gotta be sum
Queen- y'all it's really nothing
Von- is it really ma
Queen- y'all I said I'm fine
I turned my head to the side real quick and I guess they were checking out my side profile of my face.
Queen- can you guys not stare. I don't like my side profile. I say dryly
Polo, Durk, Von- we like your side profile
Queen- Awww thanks you guys
Then outta nowhere polo, durk and von ask "can we take you on a date"?
Queen- who's we
Polo Durk Von- us
Queen- umm I guess so.
They told me to be ready by 8:00 tomorrow.
Queen- I'll see you guys tomorrow
Them- okay. Bye ma
~ LUNCH~
I walk into the lunchroom and see polo durk and Von. They wave me ova to go sit wit them.
Queen- hey guys
Polo- hey queen
Durk- wassup ma
Von- wassup lil folks n em
Queen just sits there thinking to herself. "Man these niggas so fine, I'll suck the fuck outta dey dick, they ain't gone be able to walk for days.
Polo- oh really
Queen- what?
Polo- nun
Queen notices the girl from before when she first walked in the lunch room. Queen was looking her up and down starin at her ass. I guess the guys caught onto it.
Polo- fuck you looking at?
Queen- nothing
Durk- you trynna give away what's ours?
Queen- blushes * no
Von- that's what I thought
Skip Lunch
~~~~~~~~~~
Lunch is now ova and it's the last period of the day. Queen walks to her car and she sees the guys walking after her. They call out her name but she doesn't say anything.
Polo- ayo ma?
Durk- mamas?
Von- lik folks?
Queen just ignores them and walks to her car. She gets in and before she gets to lock the door they all hop in her car without saying nothing.
Queen- and where the fuck y'all think y'all going?
Polo- we wanna chill at yo house
Queen- well since my mom outta town, I guess you can come over. * queen says bluntly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
📍 Queens House
They make it to queens house. They all get out the car and Queen unlocks her door.
Queen- y'all can chill in the living room for now. I'm finna hop in the shower.
Polo- can we come in to?
Queen- no
Polo- Aiigh we gone stay down here he says with a smirk. ( now polo why you lie to dat girl like dat)
Queen goes to get her things to take a shower. She closes the door and strips outta her clothes. 20 minutes later she still in the shower she hears the door open but there is no one there. Whole time it's polo durk and and Von stripping outta there clothes. While queens back is turned they all hop in the shower with her. Queen didn't notice them untill she turned around and jumped a little.
Queen- I thought I told y'all to stay downstairs * she says whining
Polo- we wanted some more of pinky
Queen- unt uh last time y'all had me limping for days
Durk- please
Von- it'll be worth it he says smirking
Queen- I guess she says blushing
Durk- ole freak ass
⚠️ SEX SCENE⚠️
Queen sits on the shower bench then props her legs up and admires how wet she is. She starts rubbing up and down her folds. Polo smacks her hand away and says "that's our job" while smirking. Him, von and durk all feast on queens pussy. "Ouu shit daddy" queen moans as durk Von and polo are all fingering her at the same time while Von sloppy kisses her. Von carries her to the bed and durk and polo follow. Von throws her on the bed and props her legs up in the air and starts eating her out. Without hesitation Von starts slapping his dick on her wet pussy. Queen moans uncontrollably. Queen takes polos dick in her asshole while taking durks dick in her pussy. While she's taking dick in the ass from polo and getting fucked  in the pussy by durk she sucks Von up untill he came. Blah blah blah. Just know queen wasn't gonna be able to walk for a couple days.
⚠️ END OF SCENE. Like I said befo not good with these😝.

Vote Vote Vote

Comment

Is queen pregnant??