Chapter 5

It's been 2 months now and queen has been throwing up. She doesn't know what's wrong with her. "Maybe it's a virus" queen thought. Queen gets up and goes to cvs. Queen arrives to cvs and gets 2 pregnancy tests. She goes back home to take the pregnancy tests. She waits 3 minutes. As queen is waiting for the results she thinks deep into her thoughts. "What if I am pregnant? "Will I be a good mom?" 3 minutes pass and she flips both tests over. The results came back....... positive. Outta no where queen started crying. "I'm really 2 months pregnant" queen says out loud. She calls Durk polo and von cause then the last ppl she did the do wit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
15 minutes later
She hears several knocks on her door. "Now who could that be" queen thought. She opens the door to see Durk von and polo standing there.
Queen- cmon in guys
They come in the house and they all have a seat on a L shaped couch.
Polo- what you gotta tell us?
Queen- I'm pregnant
It was silent for like 5 minutes.
Polo- how many months are you?
Queen- 2 months. I don't even know what I'm having. I called and made and appointment for today at 2:00, you guys wanna come?
Polo- yea we gone come
Durk- I wonder what you having bae?
Von- imma have some Minnie me's runni my round hea
Queen- whatever you guys
They get up to leave and it's now 12:00 pm. Queen has 2 hours to go to her appointment. Queen takes a lil nap till it's time for the appointment. Queen wake up and hour later. She gets in the shower. Queen strips outta her clothes to get in the shower. But before she gets in the shower she looks at her pregnant body. She thinks she's to fat or to chubby just because she's kind of a big girl and pregnant. She ignores the bad thoughts in her head and steps in the shower and washes up. 30 minutes later she gets out and dries herself off and lotions her body and puts some oil on her stomach so that more stretch marks don't form while she is pregnant. She gets dressed.

She leaves out her room and goes downstairs and leaves out the door and locks it behind her and goes to her car and plays a song from Pop Smoke's new album "Beat The Speaker"

She plays songs from Pop Smoke's new album "Faith".
>>>>>>>>>>
25 minutes later
Queen makes it to the appointment. She hops out her car to see Durk von and polo waiting at the door for her.
Queen- hey you guys!
Polo- hey
Von- hey
Durk- hey
They all walk inside the clinic.  And wait an hour.
"Queen Naija Bulls" the doctor calls out.
Queen get up with Durk von and polo following behind her. The doctor puts the stuff on her stomach.
Doctor- this might be cold
Queen- dam that's cold
Doctor- yeah it is. She says laughing
The doctor moves around queens belly with the jelly stuff. The doctor has a concerned look on her face.
Queen- is everything ok?
Doctor- everything's fine it's just that your having triplets! She says with excitement
Queens thoughts- triplets, what the hell!
Queen- triplets?!
Doctor- yes triplets?!. Would you like to know the genders?
Queen- yes please
The doctor moves around on her belly to see what the genders are.
Doctor- well looks like your having 2 boys and a girl?!
Queen- thank you?!
Polo- let's get it?!
Durk- let's go I got my girl
Von- let's go I got my boy
Queen- I'm so excited?! What about you guys?
Polo, Durk, Von- as long as the babies are healthy, they say rubbing queens 2 month belly.
They all leave the clinic and go back to queens house only to find queens house trashed. Food everywhere, furniture messed up.
Queen- who the hell did this? She says crying.
Chris. Queen thought. ( read chapter 1 to see why she said that)
Polo- who's Chris?
Durk- he prolly some bitch ass nigga
Von- i wanna murk his ass so bad, and ion even know the nigga.
Queen- he's my crazy ass ex. He told me that if I ever was to leave him he would always find me. He also would tell me that I'm the most useless person in the world and that no one will ever love me and that I won't get the love that I deserve and that I'm fat and I'm ugly. She says crying
Polo- bae don't ever think that about yoself. You are the most beautiful person I've ever been wit.
Durk- aww bae don't cry. We love you in all the right places.
Von- ma don't cry, we love for who you is.
Queen- thanks baes. Can we go get food 🥺
👈🏾👉🏾? Queen says
Polo- cmon bae
Queen jumps up happily!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE

COMMENT