Chapter: 2

The hallways were eerie quiet as everyone tried to process what just happened. The silence was broken by Rye laughing, except he got a slap at the back of the head by Ashe.

Who would have thought that a student would end up bumping into one of the Queen's in the school.

Y/n and Ahri continue to stare at each other, both of them not blinking. It was like a staring contest.

"You two done staring at each other?" Rye said, breaking the silence.

Y/n blinked and looked down as he started to pick up the falling notebooks and sheets. Ahri noticing what Y/n was doing did the same thing.

Y/n felt slightly embarrassed that he wasn't paying attention and ended up bumping into someone. The worst part was that it wasn't any random student, it was none other than the Fox vastaya.

Ahri rapidly grabbed her stuff before her eyes landed on the last notebook that was on the floor. She extended her hand to get it but ended up touching Y/n's hand.

For some reason, she tried to retract her hand and failed. She wasn't paying attention to the notebook anymore.

Instead, she was busy paying attention to some scars that were on his hand. Without thinking, she accidentally trailed a scar with her finger making Y/n raise an eyebrow at her in confusion.

He quickly retracted his hand, making Ahri slightly flinch before she refrain her composure.

"Listen," Y/n said. "I apologize for bumping into you. I wasn't looking and it's my fault."

"It's ok," Ahri replied. "I should have been looking as well. I'm also sorry for that."

Y/n nodded before turning towards the other K/da members. "Again, I apologize for that."

"I-its ok, we all make mistakes," Kai'sa responded.

"Facts."

"It's cool, dude. Don't sweat about it," Akali said.

"Facts."

"There's no need to apologize. Now, we must head to class before we all get in trouble," Evelynn said loudly, for all the students to hear.

"Not facts."

"Shut up, Rye!" Ashe said, she grabbed him by the ear and began to pull him towards their next class with Rye painfully complaining.

Y/n sighed as he slammed his locker and began to follow his two friends with Jayce behind him.

"Let's go, Foxy," Evelynn said towards her friend.

"Yeah..." Ahri stared at the retreating form of Y/n before he opened one of the classroom's door and closed it behind him.

"What's wrong?" Kai'sa asked her friend. "You hurt?"

"Huh? No," Ahri answered. "I'm alright, thank you for asking."

"Then stop standing there, we have to go," Akali said, skipping towards the class with Evelynn telling her to walk properly.

Ahri nodded before turning around and following her group towards their next class. She didn't know why, but she was interested in him.

She took a glance at her hand, it was also covered in scars like his. His hand was similar to her hand, all full of scars.

She went through a tough time in her life trying to hide her scars all because of one stupid accident. Did something similar happen to him?

It confused her why, she saw his scars on his hand and it made her intrigued about him... She was just... Curious.