Chapter: 3

Y/n sat on his couch as he scanned through his phone, mostly Youtube videos to get rid of his boredom.

He threw his towel that was wrapped around his neck to dry him after taking a quick shower.

It's been more than an hour since he left Gamestop and left his three best friends in charge of closing it and making it their way.

He knew they got the job done. Where the hell were they was the real question.

The Playstation was already turned on with the new game inside, the pizza wasn't here yet, which was fine since no one likes cold pizza.

"Where the fuck are these dimwits?"

Just as he thought about that, the doorbell rang as he rapidly stood up and went to open it. He already knew who it was, so no need to be worry.

"What the heck took you guys so long?" Y/n asked his friends as the three of them stepped inside.

"Well... We kinda had to deal with 2 things," Jayce sheepishly laughed.

Ashe threw her jacket on the couch and jumped on it. "We were scolding Rye of his shirt and we were also dealing with something else."

"Oh, you mean his new shirt?" Y/n asked.

"How do you know?" Rye questioned.

"You have your jacket unzipped and you keep looking at me while pointing at your shirt," Y/n answered.

Rye grinned. "Like the new style?"

"Of messing it up."

"Shut up, Jayce."

Y/n chuckled as he closed his door and made his towards the living room. His house was big, two stories with an attic and a basement.

The second floor had 4 rooms, 1 of them was his, the other was his father, and the other 2 were for guests. The basement contained workout machines and a punching bag, for Y/n to work out or to distract himself.

"What about the other thing you guys were dealing with?" Y/n asked. "Don't tell me Rye forgot his phone and tried to break in again like last time, even though he had the keys to get in."

"Hey!"

"Nope, not this time," Ashe replied. "This was another case."

"Another case?"

"Y/n, listen, do you by any chance know who the person you bumped into this morning?" Jayce asked.

"Uh, yeah, what was her name again?" Y/n started to think before it came to him. "Ahri was it? The popular one and the Queen of Lexus Highschool?"

"Yeah..."

"About that," Ashe butt in. "She and the other Queen came to the shop to buy a game."

"OK? How did that make you guys take a long time to get here?" Y/n questioned.

"We had to tell her and Kai'sa that the store was close, to which they thankfully understood," Jayce replied.

"But, that's not all," Rye said. "Ahri was looking for you."

Y/n started to look around, making sure what he was hearing was right. "Me?"

"Yes. You. As in Y/n, smartass," Ashe said.

"What the hell? Why was she looking for me," Y/n asked, that was actually strange.

"I don't know," Rye said. "That's why we asked you if you remember her."