Swirl (6)

Dillon's POV

I've decided that its finally time for me to ask her out. We've known each other for a little more than three months and I feel as if I don't hurry up, she'll slip away. I really want her to be mine. I invited her over to go to the beach just to relax. Work has been hectic for the both of us lately with cases just piling up. So we both really need this.

"Hey Lani, would you like to join me at the beach tomorrow evening?" I ask her smirking.

"Sure, why not?" she replied smirking back at me.

"Great, I'll pick you up at your place then."

*Noalani's POV*

It's 2 o'clock and Dillon's coming around 6 so that gives me time time to go get a full body wax and a mani-pedi. When I get back I struggle between which bathing suit I should wear. I don't want to expose too much but then I don't want to keep to much covered so I end up wearing a simple bikini top along with a matching bottom. I find a towel and throw on a black lace cover up and put on some grey sandals. When I hear the door bell ring I rush to the door.

"Hey!"

"Hey Lani, you ready to go?" he asks smiling wide.

"Yep!"

He grabs my hand and we intertwine our fingers and we walk to his car. It's a 10 minute drive to the beach from my apartment so we engage in a couple of small chats, but he won't stop asking me about my tattoos, but I don't mind.

"So how long have you had them?" he asks curiously

"Almost 2 years now. Haha, do you have any tattoos?" I ask smirking at him

"Yes I do, one on my right shoulder blade, it's ornamental." he says smirking back.

"Well that's neat."

We basically talk about tattoos the rest of the time until we arrive at the beach. We find an uncrowded place to sit.

"Hey Noalani, we've known each other for a couple of months and I feel like we've gotten pretty close and you have an amazing personality, stunning smile, gorgeous smooth voice. I really like you... "

"Thank you. Thank you so much Dillon. I really genuinely like you as well." I say feeling my face getting hot.

"So, how would you like to be my girlfriend?" he asks with a cute half smile.

"Well it's about time! I've been waiting for a while for that question. I'd love to be your girlfriend."

All he does is smile wide at me and I smile wide back at him. He's so sweet and so sexy. I just want him to take his shirt off and I just want him. His arm muscles are just perfect.

"Great, I'm glad I'm glad I've finally gotten that over with" he says while taking his shirt off exposing his perfect flat 6 pack of abs. Oh my god he's perfect.

"Mmmmm" I say biting lips while taking off my cover up.

*Dillon's POV*

When she took her sexy black lace cover up off, it exposed he tight toned stomach, her nice waist, and her great breasts. It turned me on so much, but I had to hide it.

"Let's go swimming!" I say enthusiastically

"But it's getting dark outside" she says rubbing my chest. Turning me on some more.

"So what? It's more fun" I say pulling her along with me.

Eventually, we end up in the water together, having a grand time. She can't stop laughing and I can't stop laughing and we're just splashing water everywhere until we're both exhausted. She grabs my hand and we walk to our things.

"Well that was fun" I say while wrapping her towel around her and giving her a tight hug placing kisses on her smooth skin.

"It really was."

"Let's go back to my place, it is getting late. I say smirking at her.

"Yes, let's do that."

We begin to gather all of our things and just as she begins to put on her cover up I tell her to keep it off winking at her. I love the way she looks in her bathing suit, I just want to take it all off. We arrive at my house and it's almost 11.

"It's getting late out, I might need to start getting home."

"No no, stay here for the night we don't go back to work until Thursday and it's Saturday." I tell her because I really don't want her to leave.

"Are you sure I can stay?"

"Yes, I'd love it if you'd stay."

"Okay then. I need to rinse myself off though, can you show me to your shower?"

"Yea, sure, I'm gonna do the same"

I lead her to the shower leaving her a LSU football shirt since she had no tops to wear. Once she finishes she puts her hair up into a twist, ties the shirt I left her slightly above her waist exposing her dermals and tattoos and comes down stairs and meets me on the couch.

"Can I feel your piercings?" I ask her half smiling.

"Yea, go at it."

"You're so sexy" I whisper in her ear while rubbing my fingers on her piercings.

"So are you." she tells me with her eyes closed.