Swirl (Epilogue)

May of 2024. The twins are 4 and Ronald is 9.

It'll be 5 years since we gave birth to Nolan and Niyah in September and it's been smooth sailing. Ronald has been a good big brother to them. I'm now 33 and Dillon is 35. Life is good for the most part. We bought a new cozy home and a nice family car together. Everything is great.

Dillon's mom is still ignoring him, but his dad is proud of him, he's been supportive of us. And of course my parents are as well.

Niyah and Nolan are absolutely beautiful, they look more like Dillon than me. They have his eyes and his nose which is great and they've got my ears. They are extremely energetic and are a handful to keep up with, they keep us young.

I'm proud of us. Dillon and I have raised 3 healthy, intelligent children with each other. It was definitely almost impossible in the beginning with them always crying and what not, but we made it.

It's unbelievable that we're both in our thirties all ready and have technically have 3 kids. It's just so unreal.

*Dillon's POV*

So we've been married for about 5 years now and life has been good. I'm really glad I ignored my mom and continued my relationship with Noalani. Even though my mom doesn't ever want anything to do with me, I still love her. I definitely love and appreciate my dad as well standing by my side.

I love my new family. Everything in life is going right and I'm extremely greatful. Noalani's family is perfect. I wish mine was like hers but it is what it is.

4 Months Later
*Noalani's POV*

"They're having so much fun." Dillon tells me admiring the twins party.

"They are. They look so happy it makes me happy. I could be sad and all I'd have to do is look at them and it would make me feel better."

"Same here. They're getting so old so fast! And so are we!"

"We might be getting older, but we definitely don't look like it." I tell Dillon smirking.

"True."

"Mom! Can we please open the presents now?" Niyah begs me.

"When grandma and grandpa get here..."

"Hello! Happy birthday you two!" My dad says walking In with his arms full of presents.

"Yay! Thank you!" They shout together jumping up and down with excitement.

"I guess we can open them now."

After gathering everyone together, we began opening gifts. These two are so spoiled. They got way too many gifts! We invited too many people for a 6th birthday party.

It took a good hour to open everything up and another 15 minutes to put everything up.

After about 2 more hours of little kids partying and filling up on candy it was time for everyone to go because me and Dillon were exhausted.

"Dadd? I don't want them to leave! Can they come back? I still want to play." Niyah complains to Dillon.

"Half of them live right around the corner, you can play with them again tomorrow. Let's get inside." She's so cute. Both of them are cute.

"Fine!" She says pouting stomping into the house.

Now I've got to find Ronald and Nolan. They're probably up to no good. Everytime they're together they are doing something they're not supposed to be. They are bad boys.

"Nolan! Ronald! It's time to go in now." I shout in the backyard searching for where they could be hiding.

Of course they don't respond the first time so I have to go searching for them. I search all of their usual hiding spots until I find them laughing with each other in a tree.

"How'd you two get up there?" I ask then because I don't see how either if them got up there.

"We climbed, duhh." Ronald says climbing down.

"Yeah! Duh mom. You're not good at playing hide and go seek." Nolan tells me sticking his tongue out at me.

"Whatever. You two need to go inside and get ready to go to sleep."

"But we're not tired!" Ronald shouts at me. He better watch his attitude.

"You two will be in about 10 minutes now let's go." I tell them pulling them into the house.

After struggling to get them to take a shower, Dillon and I finally get to tucking them into bed.

"Did yall have fun today?" I ask them setting up their night lights.

"Yes! Can we do it again tomorrow?" Niyah asks.

"Can we do it everyday?" Nolan asks with excitement.

Ronald doesn't say anything because he's already dead asleep.

"I don't think so. It's time for you guys to go to sleep."

"Awe okay."

"Goodnight and Sweet dreams." Me and Dillon tell them kissing them goodnight.

After leaving their room me and Dillon go and cuddle up in the living room.

"Those kids are sweet, they can be bad, but they are sweet." I tell Dillon.

"I know. I can't believe it's already been 6 years since you gave birth to them." Dillon says yawning.

"I know right. I didn't think I was ever going to be able to, glad I could..."

Before I could finish what I was saying, Dillon starts snoring. He falls asleep so fast, sometimes it's annoying.

Well today was a good day. I hope to be able to celebrate many more birthdays with them. We may even have one or two more children, who knows.

Me and Dillon have had our ups and downs. My situation with Nate, few trust issues here and there, his mother, many other minor issues, but we made it. I'm happy, Dillon is happy, and the kids are happy. As long as we're all happy, life is good. It doesn't get any better than that. Can't wait to see what the future holds...

THE END
***********************************

A/N: Welp I'm finally done with my first book on wattpad! Feels like I've been working on this for forever. Sorry the book got a bit a slow towards the ending. It is under editing, but for now I'm satisfied. I'd just like to thank everyone that read, commented, and voted for this book! It definitely was definitely appreciated. Oh yeah, and at the moment I am currently writing two other stories, but I haven't a clue how they're gonna turn out, but be sure to stay for those! (: Thank you all again!