Sero X Deku

Suggested by Twigggie

Sero POV

It was Friday and nearly the end of class as I fidgeted in my seat. I couldn't stop day dreaming about a young green haired male who sat to my left. Every now and then he would catch me glancing over at him. A faint blush fell upon my face as I heard Mr Aizawa say my name, I assumed he had noticed that I wasn't paying attention. I chuckled as he glared at me with his red crimson eyes.

I faced my home room teacher and eventually tuned out of his teaching. The fair was opening up this weekend and I was debating on whether or not to invite Midorya. The only other person who knows about my crush on Midorya are my close classmates Denki, Mina and Kirishima. The angry Pomeranian doesn't know yet and l don't want a death wish. I chuckled at the thought of Bakugou chasing after me and yelling, I don't want to imagine what would happen to me if he found out I liked his enemy. I honestly don't get why he hates him so much, Midorya is so cute with his green leafy hair, his adorable freckles and don't forget his emerald green eyes and-

"Sero!"

I gulped and realised I had been daydreaming again. I cursed under my breath and looked at my teacher. "Y-Yes Sir" I said. "Stay behind after class, me and you need to have a little chat" he said. And just like that he carried on with teaching.

I sighed and sat in a bored position. My head rested in my hand as my other arm rested on the desk

~~~~After Class~~~~

I watched as my fellow classmates left the classroom and slowly walked up to my Sensei. "Would you mind explaining to me why you weren't paying attention in class?" He glared intensely at me. "I'm so sorry Mr Aizawa! It will not happen again" I bowed my head in shame.

'Why was I acting like this' I thought to myself. Maybe it was to rush back to my mission on asking Midoriya if he'd like to go to the fair with me.

The teacher sighed and nodded for me to go. "Sero" I stopped at the door and faced him. "I suggest confronting Midoriya instead of staring at him continuously in my class..." He let out a small chuckle something I never thought I'd hear. I blushed but smiled and thanked him and quickly ran out the classroom all flustered. As I rushed out I heard him mutter under his breathe "I don't get payed enough for this"

I finally caught up with the rest of my class, they were nearly out the school gates. I spotted a boy with broccoli like hair and knew it was him. "H-Hey Midoriya!" I stuttered out. He turned to face me, his eyes glowing in the sunlight. "Oh hi Sero, you alright?" He smiled brightly, just like a hero. The way my name rolled of his tongue sent shivers down my spine. I tried my best to hide my blush and quickly said "Would you like t-to go the fair with me this weekend?"

His face lit up with joy, his eyes glistened with excitement. "Oh I'd love to! Would it just be me and you or would your friends join?" He asked. A mini celebration went off in my head as I smiled. "Uhh Mina, Denki, Bakugou and Kirishima will be there but we could always split up with the group and go separate ways" I rubbed the back of my neck. "O-Only if you want to!" He laughed at my Tenya like hands. His laugh was so angelic and soft, I could listen to it forever. "Sounds like fun. So when and what time?" He got his notebook out, which he wrote EVERYTHING in. I laughed at his cuteness and told him the plan.

~~Skip brought to you by Kiri's spiky hair~~

Deku POV

Today was the day, the day of the fair that is.
I opened my eyes and rolled over to look at my phone. The bright beaming of my screen blinded me for a second before I got used to it. I looked at my messages and saw one from Sero. I clicked onto it and we began to talk...