Kiri x ?

Enjoy!

TW: Slight Moaning, Cross Dressing?

It was the middle of the night as peaceful snores filled the hallways of the dorms.  However no snores could be heard from the room which belonged to Eijiro Kirishima.

Kirishima was a red haired young male who's Sharky teeth somehow formed the sweetest smile that no one could resist. He was close friends with Denki Kaminari, Mina Ashido, Hanta Sero and a blonde angry Pomeranian, who was hard to become friends with.

"Mmm~"

His eyes shot open. 'Was that a moan?' He thought to himself. He didn't think anyone else would be up this late. He assumed he was hearing things and placed his head back on his pillow and tried to drift to an unconscious state.

"K-Kiri~"

'Ok I am definitely not hearing things! That was my name' he thought as he stood up from his bed, almost tripping at his swift movements.
He raced to his door careful not to trip up over the clothes he'd left from the previous day.

He grabbed the handle and hesitated. 'I gotta be quiet' he thought as he cautiously twisted the handle and left his room.

In the hallway stood a red haired young male, wearing a red tank top, grey shorts and white socks! The weirdo, who wears socks to bed, was carefully investigating the strange moms he heard earlier.

He past by all the rooms of the DekuSquad and didn't hear a thing, however Todoroki still had his light on which seemed odd. Surely he would be asleep? Kirishima waited outside the room which belonged to the dual haired boy. 'Maybe it was Todoroki?' He thought but doubted the suspicion. Too sleepy to think, he opened the door without knocking...

A Yelp escaped the half red half white haired boy!

Infront of Kirishima stood Todoroki dressed in...what seemed to be a simple black and white maids dress. Kirishima's eyes lit up as Todoroki tried to avoid his gaze, embarrassed and humiliated. Kirishima was hit with reality as he realised what he just did. He felt awful!

"I-I'm so sorry Todoroki! I should of knocked, I was so careless! I'm such a bad friend, please let me repaye you in any way I can!" Kirishima kept his eyes sealed shut as he kept apologising till he heard a soft noise.

'Was he...laughing?' Kirishima's mind was filled with questions.

Todoroki stifled a small laugh, something Kirishima never thought he'd see. The noise soon extinguished as he realised he still wasn't alone. He put his hands behind his back and looked down.

"Well I guess it was about time I told someone..." Todoroki looked back up into Kirishima's crimson red eyes.

"I l-like to cross dress, it makes me feel...happy?"

What Todoroki said sounded more like a question then a statement, causing a frown on Kirishima's face. Kiri walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Well I think you look super manly!" Kiri exclaimed.

Todoroki eyes glistened as the kind words left his friends mouth. "Thank you Kirishima, that means a lot to me" Todoroki said with tears in his eyes. Kirishima engulfed him in a warm hug filled with honesty and happiness. Then something happened, something unexpected.

"Ahh~"

'That noise again' Kiri had forgotten all about it until just now. He looked towards the ceiling where it seemed to be coming from.

Todoroki smirked and followed his gaze.

"I'm assuming your wondering who's room is up there?" He softly asked, with a devilish grin.

Kirishima looked back towards the dual haired male and nodded. 'Why was Todoroki helping him?' He thought but pushed that thought to the back of his head for now. There was more important things to do.

"That" Todoroki pointed up towards the ceiling. 
"Has been going on for weeks, but I don't have enough courage to stop that trouble maker. He does this most nights, imaging you in the room with him."

At this point, Kirishima's face was as red as a tomato. He was blushing like crazy! Listening to those words fall out of Todoroki's mouth was so strange.

A sly look was plastered upon Todoroki's face as he told me who's room it belonged to.

A small high pitched scream left me as I became a flustered mess. Todoroki just smiled at me, amused by my reaction.

"Well I suggest you go to his dorm, don't wanna leave him too long now do you?"

'Fuck the way he said that sounded hot' Kirishima gazed upon Todoroki's figure, adoring him in a dress.

Kirishima shook his head and apologised once more and left Todoroki's room, Todoroki waving him goodbye.

~~~~brought to you by Ereh~~~~

The noise grew louder as I got closer and closer to Bakugou's dorm. Kiri had finally reached his room, he opened the door and saw his blonder haired angry friend who was using what looked like a red soft spiky dildo...

Brought to you by my strange mind <3