Chapter 11:Flirty Marshall

Marshall POV:
When it got dark Eve and I decided to head back- yes Eve, I know the name isn't catchy but that's all I got- I saw that she was tired from walking and everything that happened so I carried her for the rest of the way. She's I bit heavy but I didn't mind.

When we got back I saw Chase carrying Skye to her pup house I thought, they finally made up...

I realized they were staring at us too so I was embarrassed, Eve got off me I walked towards them and Eve and followed me from the side. I wanted to apologise to them for what happened.

"Chase sorry... I didn't mean to-" before I could finish he ran towards me, I thought he was angry, I closed my eyes and wait for my punishment. But all I felt was a hug. I opened my eyes and saw him giving me a brotherly hug.
"It's ok I know you didn't mean that..." He said.

I was happy so I hugged back my best friend.

" Brothers?" I asked.
"Brothers.." he answered.

I saw skye took the initiative to speak to Everest.

" Everest I m sorry if I hurt your feelings, I didn't mean it... " She said.

" It's ok I know it was accident. Friends? " She asked.

" Best friends.. " she said as she hugged her.

" Besides me and Marshmelo (Marshall + Melody) made up." She said. I'm not sure if I like that name but I didn't question it.

" Marshmelo?" Skye and Chase both confused.
" Oh- I mean MARSHALL!" She hurriedly corrected.

" Isn't that right?!" She asked me.

" Yeah Eve- I mean Everest!" Said.

"Ooookkk?" They said together. They've probably guessed something right.

"How about you two, are you good?" I asked.

"Yeah we're good now." Skye said looking at Chase smiling.

" We should eat it's getting dark." Chase said. Turning his head away with a red
Cheek.

"Ok.." we said in unision.

We went in and noticed the pups were already having dinner.

"Hey Chase, Skye, Marshall, Everest! Where have you guys been?" Rocky was the first to notice us enter. The other pups turned as well.

"Yeah whew wew you dudes?" Zuma asked.

We looked at each other nervously.

"We were um... Marshall?" Chase directed the question towards me.

" I'm we were you know?... Everest?.." I didn't want to but I had to direct it to her.

" We went um.. to .. just over... Skye?!" She looked at Skye.

" We were just... playing by the beach!." She said.

" Yeah that's it!" We don't have any other excuses so we just went with it.

"Oook?" Rocky said not convinced.

"Anyway you guys get something to eat, we're having lasagna."Ruble said while getting back to munching.

We went to eat, after dinner, Ryder let us watch Apollo the super pup movie.

Ruble was in front with all the treats.
Rocky and Zuma were by his left, Chase and Skye were sitting beside each other on the right, me and Everest were together at the back. Ryder was watching at the back.

I lied down and tried to watch the show, but I can't help stealing a glance at her, I still can't believe we're an thing now, all I could think of is how to make her life happier, better.. A LOT better, the things we could do together the secrets we could share.... When I thought of secrets....
" Should I tell her?...no not unless I have to.." I pushed the thought away and I started unconsciously staring at her.

End of POV.

Ryder noticed how Marshall was staring at Everest then he saw skye and Chase just talking to each other.
He thought." I better step up my game with Katie, even the pups did it before me." He ran some simulations on his mind of the way to do it.

After a while Everest finally noticed that Marshall was staring at her. He was Abit embarrassed so she said.

"Marshall stop staring at me and watch the movie." The other pups heard her and turned there heads which made her even redder. Until Marshall whispered in her ear.
"I don't care, I'd prefer to watch you."
He then pretended to look away.

The pups didn't hear what he said but notice that Everest turned completely red.

"Do you think there dating?" Ruble asked.

"Nah, I don't think Marshall can say it" Rocky said.

" Well thew's mow than one ship in this house." Zuma said as the other pups turned to Chase and Skye.

" What are you guys looking at?" Skye asked.

"Oh nothing, I just thought that we could RAP this movie up." Ruble winks at Chase.

Chase didn't say anything and just pretended to watch the movie. But he was thinking about tomorrow was Valentine's day, and what Skye and him could do together.