1-Candy Apple?

I do not in anyway shape or form own any Chracters or this anime because if I did I wouldn't be writing fanfics about it would I?
Enjoy

—————

In a underground PORTLab men, women and those in between were testing a project that they had planned many years before. They've tried this 13 other times but, they had never been successful.

—————

"What's his quirk?"

"It's Omnikinises...."

"Mark down on the calendar!! July 15!! This is a new discovery.!"

Without warning the subjects eyes opened. "Hey S114, I-I'm Akko Tsukuba. I-i created you."

"Where am I?"

—————
Information (present):

Fake Name: Izuku Midoriya/Deku

Biological Name: S114/Dekiru

Age: Unknown

Blood type: Unknown

Birthday: July 15th

Quirk: Omnikinises; ???

Quirk drawbacks: none

Personality: He's very nice actually, he doesn't really like talking to people because of personal reasons that might include his past. He doesn't want to become a hero for the fear of hurting others.

Blood relatives: Dead or unknown.

—————

Deku POV

May I ask what's the point of life? Why do humans exist?  Why did quirks start appearing? Why do villains and heros exist?

Well I can already answer the last one. When quirks appeared it basically went viral and the cooler quirk you had the more you fitted into society.

Hero's don't just wanna save people. They are hero's for fame and money. They wanna look good to others and be known for there awesome and powerful quirks and deeds. That's why I won't ever become one.

Villains on the other hand have monsterous and scary quirks which people don't approve of so there kicked out of the world and forced to do evil things to survive life. I hate the thought of hurting either bunch.

If you ask if I'm on hero's or villain's side I would choose the or. I don't care. I would rather just live a normal life but, with a quirk like mine it's pretty hard.

Not only does my quirk give me the ability to control anything i can do many things others can't. If I wanted a house to burn down than I could do it by wanting it to happen. It could be on total accident, which is why I try to keep my emotions in check. One click of anger and everything goes haywire.

My quirk depends on my wants. If I want something to happen than it'll happen. Thats pretty much my quirk.

—————

Deku POV

About my social life I don't go to school, I don't even live anywhere. I can tell my body to wake up at any time with my quirk so I don't need sleep.  It means I don't need to eat or drink either so I really don't have anything to do.

But, I did find one hobby that I love. It's one reason I still want to be on the face of earth. Art. I love drawing, sketching, and coloring. It's the one thing that makes me smile

The ways colors blends, the way shapes form are just normal to me. If I was color blind or just blind in general I would have no reason to live. Than again I could just wish to see.

I recently ran out of a specific color of paint. I actually pay for it because I am very humble. Super humble. (Sarcasm)

As I was walking out of the store close to a nearby alleyway a little girl with light blue hair and red eyes ran into me from the alleyway.

She was gripping onto my grey hoodie. "Hey little girl are you okay?" I asked her. "Please help me." She whispered. The girl was trembling and shaking.
"I'm sorry about my daughter. She was having another tantrum." I looked to the alley where the voice came from.

"Come on Eri you don't want to trouble the citizen." A man with a beak emerged from the darkness. "I'm not dumb, this looks like a kidnapping." I spoke looking at the man.

"Leave this girl alone or I'll be forced to fight." This guy probably has a strong quirk but it won't matter. "Mister don't he'll kill you." The child whispered once more.

"Pass out." I said. The strange man with the beak fell to the ground. "Your names Eri, right?" "Y-yes Mister." She responded.

"Come with me, you can stay at my home." I told Eri. "Thank you Mister-" she started. "Izuku, you can call me Izuku." "Thank you Mister Izuku." She said smiling and sniffing a bit.

As we were walking to my home in a middle of town I saw Eri looking at a candy apple stand. I looked down to her, she had a face of curiosity and awe.

I walked holding her hand to the stand. "Two candy apples please." I asked the person at the stand. "That would be 110 yen." The person responded with a weird look at Eri. Maybe it's because of what she was wearing.

"Here Eri." I handed her one of the candy apples. "Thank you Mister Izuku!" She said smiling and accepting the candy apple.

While we were walking to my house she was chowing down the candy apple. I geuss she really likes it. We paused at a clothes store buying her a red dress with a white long sleeved shirt and black leggings. We continued our way to my house, she was almost finished with her candy apple meanwhile I already finished.

Finally, we were at my home. "Thank you again for saving me Mister." She said a little quiet. "I'm glad your okay but I'll have to take you to the adoption center tomorrow." "No! please Mister Izuku, can I live with you?" She grabbed onto my hoodie once again.

"Is that what you want?" I asked "Yes Mister!"
She responded louder than she has ever been. "Okay, fine but, you don't have to call me Mister-" I said.
"Okay than Big Brother!"

"Sure, I'll be your big brother than." "Yay!" We walked to the extra guest room. It was plain white but we'll have to get her other stuff soon.

"This is where you'll sleep for now until we can get you more things and renovate it." I told her. She looked around the room before looking back to me with a closed eye smile.

"Okay Miste- I mean Big Brother!" She responded. "Okay let's go I'll make you dinner. I'll try a few recipes out to see what you'll like."

Maybe I have a reason to live now.

—————

And like that the future of both that day, changed.

—————

Information (present):

Fake Name: Izuku Midoriya

Biological Name: S114/Dekiru

Age: 15

Blood type: O

Birthday: July 15

Quirk: Omnikinesis; is the ability to mentally control anything and everything that exists, organic or created, existing now or in the future, right down to the molecular level. Involves everything that tangibly exists without exception.

Quirk drawbacks: none

Personality: He's very nice actually, he doesn't really like talking to people because of personal reasons that might include his past. He doesn't want to become a hero for the fear of hurting others.

Blood relatives: Dead or unknown.

—————

Enjoyed it?

1195