6-Sports Festival?

No one fills in for Deku (Kinda lazy) I don't know how to write fighting scenes.

—————

No POV

It all started with the race to see who could pass the finish line first. They had many obstacles in their way in the course. Their were giant robots, mine fields and let's not forget the large hole that led to the abyss. As they ran the court it's clear who won and who didn't.

1. Shoto Todoroki

2. Katsuki Bakugo

4. Tenya Iida/Fumikage Tokoyami

12. Tsuyu Asui

15. Ochako Uraraka

Fucking last. M*neta

—————

Deku POV

The race was finished and it was a random for the next event. The screen that chose the next event flickered between words until it landed on Calvary Battle. "Brother, what's a Calvary Battle?" Eri asked me. "Well Calvary has different meanings. The Calvary their talking about I'm pretty sure is mounting on horses."
"Will there be horses?!!" She asked with excitement. "I think it will be something a little different like team battles but, we can go see some horses soon after this festival!" I told her.
Eri and I looked back at the pro hero Midnight as she explained the Calvary Battle. She explained how there would be teams and headbands.
Shoto Todoroki, The son of Endeavor won the race so he had the headband worth everything. It had 1 million points. Everyone would probably be after him and his team.

We watched as they formed groups and began. While they were doing the Calvary battle I saw Eri drawing people who looked cool to her and than she started to color it with watercolor and paint.
"Want to show them your drawing after the one vs one battles?" "Yeah! I'll make a lot of drawings for them!" Well I'm glad she's having fun.
The Calvary battles soon came to an end Todoroki's team having first place, Bakugou's having second, Shinsou's having third, Tokoyami's having fourth. (I know there is supposed to be 5 teams but.....) Now the big screen was randomly choosing the one on one fights.

Bakugou vs Uraraka . Bakugou

Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu . Tie

Yaoyorozu vs Tokoyami . Tokoyami

Ashido vs Aoyama . Ashido

Iida vs Hatsume . Iida

Ibara vs Kaminari . Ibara

Sero vs Todoroki . Todoroki

Second matches

Bakugou vs Shinsou . Bakugou

Tokoyami vs Ashido . Tokoyami

Iida vs Ibara . Iida

Semi finals

Iida vs Todoroki . Todoroki

Bakugou vs Tokoyami . Bakugou

Finals

Bakugou vs Todoroki

The winner was...

Bakugou.

—————