7-Rest day?

Don't worry, the title isn't clickbait I'm not gonna put some CRAZY villain events or anything. Just a minor one.

—————

No POV

It's been two days since the festival. Yesterday Eri told Deku all the things she learned from the upcoming hero's. Eri has been quite hyper since than. Today Eri was told it was rest day. No home school, no training with her quirk, just a day to take a break from all the events that week.
Right now Eri was taking a nap on the couch because she was watching television.
Deku meanwhile was reading a book at the table behind the couch. While reading a knock was heard at the door. When he opened a mails man came with a small package envelope. The tag read 'From the students of class 1-a.'

—————

Deku POV

'From the students of class 1-a.' I'll wait til Eri wakes up so we can see what is is together. Although Eri's five I might need to get her a phone so we can communicate. But what is she becomes like those teens that only pay attention to their phones!
No she's not like that she wouldn't. Maybe I should just give her a flip phone. No I'll just wait til she's 10 or she asks for one. That's the correct decision, right?
While I'm spaced out I here Eri yawn. I look to where she was sleeping to see she's awake.

"Morning brother." She said rubbing her eyes. "Morning Eri, look what came in the mail today." Probably tired she got off the couch and walked over to me. I handed her the package and than her eyes lit up. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dining table where we both took a seat. She started opening the package but struggled so I just opened it for her. She's so adorable. Inside was a drawing of me and Eri. "It's so beautiful." She said staring at the drawing. At the top it said future hero and her brother. I thank class 1-a from the bottom of my heart. Instead of putting it on the fridge like with most of our drawings we put it above her drawing desk in her room.

"Since today is rest day what peaceful thing do you wanna do?" I asked Eri. "Can we umm....go get candy apples?" She asked. Ever since I introduced her to candy apples it's been her favorite treat. "Sure why not."
Like that we left the house to get supplies to make candy apples. The grocery store isn't that far away. When me and Eri arrived at the store we grabbed a cart to store stuff in. "Can I sit in the basket?" "Sure." I took of my jacket and folded the back of the cart. I laid the jacket in the cart and than, picked Eri up and put her on the jacket so it wouldn't hurt when she sat down. As I pushed her around in the cart looking for ingredients we ran into someone. The person looked like a walking corpse but at the same time familiar. "Oops, sorry Mister are you ok?"

"I'm fine young one, not to worry." He sounded quite formal. "I'm sorry too sir, I was looking for ingredients and not looking ahead of me. My apologies." I told him. "It's quite okay young ones." He said than started coughing a bit. "Mister are you okay?" Eri asked. I was a bit concerned I guess, is he sick or something. If he is he shouldn't be out here. "I'm fine I'll need to go now young ones." I'm sure he'll be okay. "Okay bye Mister!" Continuing the look for ingredients, we found the section where apples are. We grabbed two bags so it can maybe last longer. Keyword maybe. We've already got the corn syrup, we have the sticks at home and two bags of sugar at home, now all we need is the candy.

"What kinda candy do you want this time Eri?" I asked her. "Ramune and Pineapple!" (Ramune is the number one candy in Japan) In the candy section of the store we grabbed two packs of Ramune with all four flavors as well as two packs of pineapple candy. We were set.

—————

No POV

While Deku and Eri brought their cart to the check out they heard a commotion probably a little bit down the street. But this was normal so they continued on with their day. Eri helped put the items on the counter while Deku got his wallet out to pay. "I'm guessing your having candy apples?" The lady at the register said. "Yes Miss!" Eri said. "Heh... well enjoy your candy apples than!" Izuku payed than they left the store with two grocery bags.
Deku noticed the area of where the loud noises from earlier was just infront of their house. If their house got destroyed Deku would be the vigilante of the day. So they just watched to see what would happen.

Soon pro heros we're able to stop the villains and no damage was damned upon their house. As soon as they arrived home they did what any sane person would do. They obviously started making candy apples.

—————

No POV

Once they finished all the steps they each ate one or two and saved the rest in the freezer for another time. Now what should they do now that they're done. "What do you wanna do now Eri?" Deku asked her. "Let's go draw!" She yelled as they went to the closet of art supplies. So for the rest of their day they scribbled away....

—————

Enjoy?