Pico Headcanons

-Looks to keith for emotional support, despite not being in a relationship. keith is all in for doing this

-(This is a friend's headcanon) Pico owns a pet turtle he named Felon as an emotional support animal. He cherishes him more than he does himself.

-He still has the ability to act the way he once used to, but this only is rare and around keith

--He's an orphan. John adopted him when he was a few weeks old

-to add to the prev headcanon, at a day old, his real parents abandoned him.

-He's Aromantic, but he still kinda wanted a kid.

-Funny thing to add to that, Pico's TERRIBLE with children.

-Pico is extremely cynical and aggressive.

-Pico has a few anxiety attacks which are usually caused by his schizophrenia.

-These Anxiety attacks are extremely violent, he'll have his gun out usually.

-To add to that, he's never coped with the anxiety attacks that aren't caused by schizophrenia. Others that have to do with it he has due to being so used to it.

-Pico has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or PTSD for short.

-His schizophrenia is a mild case.

-He's been well known to be a tad bit overprotective and impatient of new people, unless they were a friend of Keith, Cherry, Darnell or Nene's

-Pico is still unused to what happened during the events of the first Pico's school game. He is worried something similar can happen. He claims to have either "visions" or dreams of future scenarios.

-He hates fireworks due to the fact that they sound like gunshots

-He has medium amounts of copious anxiety.

-His anxiety was so much worse as a kid. It was so bad that he started to suffer from depression when he was 14.

-Pico still has depression. Its not severe, and he still is able to find happy moments in his life

-He has abandonment issues, which, oddly enough is the only issue he had that didn't start after Pico's school. This was from his parents abandoning him.

-He sees Steve as an older brother, despite being the same age as John

-He rarely holds grudges, but when he does, its for a short period of time. He acts completely furious and violent around said person he holds a grudge against constantly.

-Four things to add to this. 1: When he sees someone, he specifically acts the same way he does when he starts a grudge and is instantly at the end of his rope around them.

-2: He never seems to calm down until he lets go

-3: Due to this, it feels out of the blue when he does

-4: He doesn't hate the person he holds a grudge with.

-Adding to the fourth statement, if he does hate this person, they'll be on his shitlist (And potential hitlist lmao) for as long as he and that person remembers.

-His hair was originally shaggy and long, but he played with hair gel one time, and that's what made his hair look the way it did. He used SO much hair gel, in fact, that It'll take a LONG ass time for it to look flat again. The start of these changes will be that the hair will first get less and less spiky and more curved and stubby.

-Adding to this headcanon, this idea is an inspiration to the fact that his hair does look different in FNF from Pico's school.

-Pico's hair was originally Blonde

-John was originally going to dye Pico's hair from blond to black, but Steve suggested to him that Pico should decide, thus him choosing orange.

-People often think he's blind, due to the completely white eyes, he actually just has some genes of albinism.

-He requires glasses due to his eyesight being affected from an explosion he did with his friends.

-Pico isn't as immaturely potty mouthed as he once was. But he's still the high definition of a swearing sailor.