Agoti Headcanons

-Agoti sees Solazar as a great father, but won't admit it to Solazar

-When he was younger, he was more of an asshole. Nowadays, he acts more aware of himself, thus canonically not being a huge dick anymore

-Agoti claims that he's done manhunts before, but he clearly hasn't.

-He hates Nikusa more than Solazar for no apparent reason. Nikusa also hates him, but its actually for reasons; Because of his arrogance and temper.

-He's never met 06 before but knows Daidem and has known him since he was young. Daidem has occasionally mentioned 06 before however.

-He chills with Aldryx on the weekend.

-Agoti makes extremely corny Avatar jokes.

-"IM AN EARTHBENDER MOTHAFUCKA!"

-Agoti is a moderate liar

-He loves soda

-He watches Technoblade, Dream and Jschlatt

-He swears. A lot. Not more than Pico, but a lot.

-Agoti looked up minecraft building tutorials when he was younger and never admitted he did any of them for a long time.

-Agoti constantly teases Tabi that just because he has a cat, he's apparentally a big softie. Tabi hates it and threatens to punch him in the gut, which he's done before.

-Dude literally hisses like a snake when irritated.

-He is terrible with Children

-Before being stuck in the void, he was more Sociable and arrogant, but since being in the void he started to become distant from those who were stuck in the void with him.

-Agoti has rap battled multiple people in the void before Keith, but lost

-Keith Lost to Agoti during the final song

-Agoti pretends that he sucks at singing.

-Agoti plays Sonic the hedgehog unironically.