Tabi Headcanons

-Since the death of his last cat, Tabi recently got a new kitten named Mikey after feeling he was too sad to get anotherr before.

-Tabi has anger issues, but manages them well.

-He easily creates grudges with other people

-He is great at darts, but it seems obvious why he plays them.

-Funnily enough, he'll sometimes use knives when playing darts.

-Tabi visits Agoti's place sometimes, mostly when Aldryx is away.

-Agoti actually owns a dartboard, so Tabi goes over to his place to play darts with him among other things.

-He's well aquainted with Whitty, although Whitty rarely enjoys his prescence, if not anyone else's. However, there is some slight tension between the two.

-Tabi is a singer-songwriter

-He hates Cherry with every fiber of his being and refuses to believe the true reason why she broke up with him. He's convinced that she thought he wasn't strong since seeing how easy it was for him to get cursed by Daddy Dearest

-Agoti or Whitty will sometimes cat sit Tabi's pet kitten.

-Tabi plays a lot of FPS games, mostly Call of duty.

-He hates Keith More than he hates Cherry. He holds a grudge on both of them 

-Tabi is obviously Bilingual, but is quite rusty with his russian.

-He knows Ruv but doesn't quite have an aquainted relationship yet.

-At one point, Tabi teamed up with Tricky and Updike (Among two others in an rp a friend and I did) To try and Kill Keith once and for all. (This was again, done in an rp, but it was an AU. However this canonically happens too) However, Updike betrayed them.

-Tabi is good with almost every type of weaponry out there. (Ex: Guns, throwing knives, Bombs, obviously)

-Tabi and Ayana are good friends and they almost view each other as siblings

-He owned a few guitars and other instruments back when he dated Cherry before them getting destroyed by her father.

-He isn't aware that Cherry truely did have feelings for tabi when they wer dating. Her father is also unaware.

-Agoti and Tabi Play minecraft together on a private server. Sometimes they let Aldryx play too.