CHAPTER 2

I finally reached my new house in Mumbai, It was really beautiful, bigger and better than our old house. My room was pink in colour with a small glowing light from the evening hues. There were really pretty heart patterns on the walls. I really wanted to explore the new place. After phoning my parents to ensure that I had reached safely, I decided to take a tour around the place. I promised myself I would arrange the things as soon as I come back.

I grabbed my favorite bag with some money in case and I headed out. The place was very different from where I used to live. Remember I had told you that we didn't have many universities and schools back in my old location. But I had seen many universities and schools that I absolutely lost count of it. I made sure I explored near my house, I didn't want to get lost on the first day. Now, I was tired of walking and started to feel hungry.

I grabbed a glass of hot chocolate and a sandwich from a cafe. I realized I was getting late and decided to get back home, I could sleep as soon as I closed my eyes and I actually need my sleep 'cause tomorrow would be my first day at my new and first university. But as the time neared, I started to get those butterflies in my stomach.

But I couldn't sleep as soon as I went home. I unpacked my bag and arranged everything. I am a pro and always enjoyed organizing my stuff. At about 11 pm, I decided to get to my bed. But my phone always stops me from early sleep...So I spent my time surfing through youtube, instagram, and all those stuff. After liking and sharing and being happy and envious of some posts, I finally decided to get to sleep. Thinking of my new journey, I drifted off to sleep.

(????)POV

'Hey!  A new girl is gonna attend our university tomorrow.'

"Oh, so?"

'Another girl who is gonna be head over heels for you.'

'Don't be too judgemental about that. Not all girls have a crush on me.'

'Yeah, except for disha ...all the other girls have a crush on you.'

'But, I care about sports and my future than all those girls head over heels for me.'

'I am sure your views are gonna change soon.'