CHAPTER 3

OMG!!! This is going to be my first day at my new university. I am really excited and nervous. I quickly ordered a cheese sandwich from the cafe nearby. GEEZ! I got to buy some essentials, I can't live from only cafe food. I had a huge hunt in my wardrobe for something suiting to my style. Well, I got to look cool for my first day.  And after a huge search, I settled on a  top and short jeans. 

( BTW, this image is from @ananyapandey Instagram )

I ate my breakfast and began my fast-paced walk to my university and upon reaching, I couldn't believe my eyes

I ate my breakfast and began my fast-paced walk to my university and upon reaching, I couldn't believe my eyes. The university looked so big and grand. I had enough and more time for the classes to begin, so I decided to take a tour around the place. I had received the class schedule on my phone, so didn't have to search around for that. I had a tour of the canteen, sports ground, labs, and finally the dance room. And a boy was setting the stage on fire ..,his dance moves were incredible, all the girls oohed and aahed and I have to admit, that boy looked super hot, handsome, and amazing...Well, there was only one girl who was sort of making weird faces, well every person has at least one enemy. Everyone whistled and cheered for him. OMG! I almost forgot I have to ask someone about the way to class...This is a disaster. Everyone had left by the time except for one girl. She didn't look friendly tho...

And I was right, she just took a weird look at my dress and said,' go away weirdo' and walked away

And I was right, she just took a weird look at my dress and said,' go away weirdo' and walked away. Now I am lost literally.

Now, who was going to be my savior from being late???