CHAPTER 4

(ANANYA'S POV)

"wow, can my day get any worse...first day and I am already late"

I felt a pat on my shoulder as if God had sent someone to help me from being late to class. I turned around to find the most handsome boy I have ever seen in my life...The exact same boy I had seen dancing. He had the most beautiful eyes and a sweet smile.

'Excuse Me, But the classes might have started, why are you still here?', he enquired

'Excuse Me, But the classes might have started, why are you still here?', he enquired. I was jerked out of my trance, and honestly started worrying, if it looked obvious that I was staring?

'Well, I am new here, So I was actually looking for someone to tell me the way to class.'

"Ok, Tell me your class ", he said.

I told him my class and we both went together...and here is the GOOD NEWS 

HE IS IN MY CLASS!!!!!!!!!

and turns out his name is RONNIE.

And the bad news is :

THE GIRL WHO WAS MEAN TO ME EARLIER IS ALSO IN THE SAME CLASS!!!...NOOO!!!

Well, one good thing and a bad thing, wow what a balance!

(RONNIE's POV)

I was packing my things to go back to class after my dance practice, I always go last or else I attract a lot of female attention, which I am not so crazy about and that's when I saw this beautiful girl standing there as if she was looking for someone.She looked really cute and she has a cute name, Ananya. And she is in the same class too. She was new here. We had a brief convo on the way and she seems super friendly and nice. I went and sat next to my friends in class and as I entered with a girl, I invited a lot of shocked faces and my friends kept teasing me about it and the good news is ------

It was a substitute today!!!

(DISHA'S POV)

Wow, another girl in class, which means another person who is gonna be drooling over Ronnie. I don't know why people actually like him. I mean he has the looks and is super friendly and a nice guy... Wait, I think I got the answer to my own question. But, I still hate him for that day when he literally partnered up with my ex-BFF, Mia, and destroyed me in the dance comp., like who does that? 

Mia loved dancing and she purposefully partnered up with the best dancer, to beat me. I had practiced so hard for that one. And I won't forgive him for the time he literally (or maybe accidentally and IDK and IDC) spilled coffee all over my favorite shirt, I know that spilling coffee is normal. But I surely don't like that boy, he is too arrogant, I guess.

And I can't believe I dated him..ya...I actually dated him for 3 months . But I absolutely hate him now.

Thank God that today was a substitute, because if either of us does something wrong, the punishment that we are given is to sit with each other, and I really don't like that. Take me to the principal's office, make me stand outside, but do not make me sit with that dork, and the whole school knows that too.  

(ANANYA POV)

I sat in class with a girl named Mia. She was really sweet and we instantly became friends. I had a lot of questions about the place, and she was kind enough to listen to my rambling and give me answers. 

Coming to this school was not a bad idea after all

Coming to this school was not a bad idea after all. First day of school and I already had a good friend. 

                      I HOPE MY LIFE CHANGES FOR THE BEST

(I think I needed to let all my readers know that the characters mentioned in the last year of college. So after 4-5 months, they will part ways and go follow their respective careers and aims)

      THANK YOU FOR READING!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!