Negan's Redemption

It's been months since Negan was released from his cell. Many Alexandrians are still suspicious however one girl is intrigued...

In the distance, y/n watches the man tend to the garden. She decided it was time to finally speak to him, everyone else may be against him but she sees his potential.

"Hello, I just wanted to say I appreciate all the work your doing", she expresses her gratitude.

Negan glances at the woman, "it's the least I can do, you don't have to thank me" he smiles and continues his work.

"You're overlooked and I hate it."

"Don't go getting upset over me darling. I've done horrible things." the words coming from him show his maturity towards the situation. It's a real sign that he's really changed.

Y/n can't help but feel like he's being hard on himself, "Yeah but you've made up for them."

Negan shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly.

The woman's eyes glance to check that nobody is around. The community would probably disown her if they witnessed any of this.

Her fingers slide the thin straps of her dress down, the clothing puddles at her ankles and her nude body is exposed.

"Well damn, it must be my birthday." Negan gets up from the dirt, his cock grows in his pants as he takes in the sight.

"Come with me" she seductively tugs at his collar and leads him into the supply shed. It's an isolated area with enough privacy to protect their secret.

In the darkness, the intensity grows between them. "So tell me how long have you been waiting for this? This is some naughty shit" he quickly undresses.

"I've always wanted you, you're a strong man. I love that. You had an entire empire under your control, the saviors were so powerful." she fantasizes about life at the Sanctuary.

"I'm not that way anymore sweetheart." he snickers but tries to brush it off. Negan pulls her into a lustful kiss, their mouths linger until y/n drops to her knees.

The woman's cold hands grab his intimate region, "Yes you are. You'll always be."

A painful guilt burns inside him. He tried everything to kill the old Negan, to be reminded is torture. "Get up and put your clothes on."

"What?" she looks up at him.

"We shouldn't be doing this, I'm not the man you think I am." he yanks her to her feet and begins putting his clothes back on.

Y/n is speechless, she doesn't even cover her body as she watches him leave. She reaches for his arm but he stops her, "Please don't, just give me some space."

The image her brain created of Negan comes tumbling down. All her ambitions and wishes were merely a delusion, reality is way less thrilling.