The Kid Who Sleeps In Snow

TW// This story has Implied Emotional and Physical Abuse

Chapter One

Theseus A man who save his city-state which was in danger. He send himself forward he slayed the Minotaur and save the city. In the end all his consequences caught up with him, this caused Theseus to be exiled from his own city. He died in disgrace, despised by his people. Good things never happens to hero. Tommy was no exception to that rule. He heard the kid got exiled by his best friend.

For what...? That he didn't know he wasn't that in touched these days. Especially when you live a pretty far away distance from the SMP.

He was ridding on Carl. He trotted around the snow, he just got back from a bit of exploring and got home some good loot. When he got back he put Carl back in his shed petting him gently, Carl neighed in response to Techno soft motion.

"It's been a rough day get some sleep." Techno whispers softly. He started walking up the stairs and was surprise to see a lifeless Tommy on his door step, covered in icy layers of snow.

What is Theseus doing here?

Techno gently kicked the boy moving him to his upside; the boy lips were blue his skin was pale with some ice forming on it. He had clear dark circles form what Techno could presume was his lack of sleep.

Techno let out a groan. He felt an ounce of pity for the kid. He looked so cold even when he's unconscious he is still trembling. He gather up the kid in his arms lying him down inside and, throwing an blanket over him.

He threw some wood into the fire as he sighed laying down on the couch.

Why is he doing this? He thought he hated the kid that he was some kind of mosquito to him. He had betrayed him everyone had betrayed, he only trusted one person ever which was Phil. But now he had the blond sleeping on his couch.

He sighed grabbing a book and reading it. It took a couple of hours for Tommy to finally wake up and when he did he's eyes had widened in panic. "S-Shit were am I?" He mumbled other his breath.

"Morning Theseus."

Tommy looked at him and blinked a couple of
times before speaking. "W-What Techno?! How the fuck did I get here?" Techno shrugged. "You tell me. You just showed up on my door step."

"Ah," That all the boy said before sulking back on the couch. "So what happen to you and exile." Techno asked looking down at the boy who seemed to shivered slightly at the question.

"Nothing." Tommy said quickly  shutting down the question, his voice cracking in the process. "Look when you get better than you should go back." Techno states looking at the boy poor condition. The blond slouched back nodding slightly "Do you want some rabbit stew?" Tommy shot up "Rabbit stew...?" Techno nods "Yep. I have some cooking up."

Techno put the stew down on the table and Tommy quickly sat down his eyes eyeing the soup. "Thank you Techno."

He was surprise with the boy mannerisms he never said thanks once during their time in  Pogtipa, he was too busy looking up to Wilbur and standing with his feet digging into the ground for Wilbur's next command. That is when Wilbur turned 'crazy.' To Techno Wilbur wasn't he wanted L'manberg gone, the people in L'manberg had wronged him severely.

"It's good." Tommy mumbled with his mouth slightly full. Techno just notice now but the boy is skinnier than normal. A lot more lanky, Tommy was always some what lanky, but had fight, right now he looked like he can't ever defend himself even from a zombie. The blond finished the last of his stew and he let out a content sigh standing up but only whining in pain at the pressure on his leg giving him a sharp spikes of pain.

"Ouch fuck!" Tommy yelp sitting back down on the chair as Techno walked over and checked on leg. He carefully lifted up his jeans a bit to reveal some old gauze wrapped on the boys leg, it was dirty and had blood splatters on it.

"May I?" Tommy nods giving permission for Techno to clean his wound. He grabbed out some antibiotics from his inventory.

He carefully dabbed it with a cotton ball. Tommy hissed slightly at burn on his leg from the antibiotic. Techno rewrapped some new gauze, securing it tightly.

"There we go." Tommy smiles getting up once again. Tommy still breath through his teeth as he still felt small stabs of pain each time he puts walks on it

The blond sat back on the couch laying his head down on the boarder. "Hey Tommy," Tommy turned his attention to the hybrid who narrowed his eyes on the blond. "Those wounds aren't normal ones. They're wounds from a weapon specifically made out of enchanted netherite." Techno states takings a seat down on one of the creaky wooden chairs. "So tell me, Tommy, how did you get those wounds?"

A/N: This a short I know. I'll hopefully make it longer next time, no promises!