Exile

Philza and Ghostbur left. Philza had some unfinished business at L'manberg. Tommy let out a sigh sinking down on the couch.

"You know Theseus," Techno closed the door taking a seat on the sofa before continuing his sentence. "You never told me what happened in exile?"

"Ah it's-"

"Come on. You've have been pushing the question for so long." Techno crossed his arms seeing the boys expression drop. "T-Techno i-it's not that easily I-" Tommy voice was weak, fear evidence in his voice.

Techno really didn't know what to do in the situation. He looked jittery just playing with the fur on the cape Techno gave him.

"D-Dream he wasn't-" Tommy voice trailed off as Techno voice narrowed at Dream name. "What about Dream?" Techno put a gentle hand on Tommy shoulder hoping it will give him some short of comfort. Tommy let out a shaky breath.

He slowly pulled up his shirt a little. It reveled scars and quite a lot of them. Some marked as new and some marked as old but some not healing rightly. There's was also many deep purple bruises scattered on his skin too. It made even the toughest soldier shake. "P-Please don't look at me like. I-I don't like it when people look at me like that..."

"Did he really do this?" Tommy nods subtlety pulling down his shirt quickly. Techno could feel every inch of body burn with angrier, it felt like lava. He's voices in his head was demanding for blood to be spilled to take his axe and put it right through-

"Hey Tommy, sit down for a bit. Let's put some Arnica on some of the bruises." Tommy nods gently lifting up his shirt slowly watching Techno gently rubbed to Arnica on his skin. He was gentle as he can be, rubbing it in a soft motion.

When he was done he saw the boy let out a breath of relief setting down his shirt. Tommy looked like he didn't want to speak much anymore. Techno knows now. He wants to help the boy, but how?

"Theseus, your shirt has so many holes and rips in it, how about I give you some of my old clothes." Tommy rolled his eyes. He gave him an offended look. "Techno, this is my iconic shirt."

"Well you can have a knew one than."

Tommy was about to speak before stoping for a moment, leaning back on the couch. "Do you have a sewing kit and some spear fabric?" Techno blinked for a moment. The boy isn't really going to try his hand at sewing. He sighed. Taking out a small kit he had that Phil used and some spear fabric too. Tommy pulled off his shirt taking one Techno's old shirts and slipping it on quickly.

He watched Tommy put the thread through the needle. And start sewing his shirt together. Soon it looked like it wasn't ripped in a hungry pack of wolfs. The patches of the off white fabric Tommy sewed was still visible, but it definitely look wearable again. "Can you wash this." Techno takes the shirt out of the blonds hand. It looked well sewed. "Am surprise you know how to do this."

"Wilbur taught me. He was tired of having to keep sewing my old uniform. It took me a while to learn." Tommy let out a breathy laugh. After the shirt was washed Tommy slipped it back on quickly. He smiled at himself at the nice work he did.

"Techno you want to go out for a bit with me?"

"Sure."

Tommy grinned opening the door and putting on his shoes which was particularly falling apart. "Here takes these." Techno handed him
some new shoes he crafted. Tommy was surprised just blinking at the boots. "These are for you so you know," Tommy slipped on the shoes carefully, there was slight smile on his face when he looked at it. It sparked something inside of him, it felt warm.

"Thank you."

Tommy stepped out heading down to the stairs to play in the fluffy snow. "Come on Techno. Make a snowman with me."

"Seriously." Techno seemed unwilling to build a snowman but the kid kept insisting to build one so Techno gave into helping the kid build one. "Fuck, I can't lifted this." Tommy had build the second part of the body for the snowman. He was trying to lift it up, but was struggling.

"Do you need help?"

"No. I am the biggest man."

Techno watched in amusement as Tommy after a good five minutes of struggle got it on. "Do you have the head?" Techno nods putting on the head as Tommy start putting on coal, as the face and a carrot as the noise and branches for the hands. It looked like a classic snowman. "I will named it Clementine."

"Pffft,"

"What it's a good name." Tommy barked and Techno smiled softly. "Sure." Tommy rolled his eyes throwing a snowball at Techno before heading back in. Techno was about to head in himself but he saw a figure getting closer. It was weird he doesn't get much visitors. Techno looked closer squinting his eyes; he could make out a familiar green hoodie.

Shit. Techno closed the door, with a loud slam alerting Tommy. "What the fuck?! What did the door do to you?" Techno pushed Tommy away from the window and handed him a invisibility potion. "W-What is this."

Tommy looked outside the window seeing Dream walking closer to the house, his face went pale. "Come on Tommy. I'd have some were you can hide." He opened a small box big enough for Tommy to curl up and fit in .

Knock Knock

Tommy feet felt like there was bricks in he's shoes, couldn't move. Techno watched as the color drain out of the boys face. He had to hurry. Dream would get suspicious if he took this long to answer the door. "Tommy trust me. I promise he will not find you." Techno said softly and Tommy nods ever so gently.

Tommy took the lid of the potion drinking the liquid his body disappearing quickly, hiding in the small box Techno let out a small breath opening the door.

"It's nice to see you again, TechnoBlade."

A/N: Last chapter before the final? Ay, I already have the final written, just need to proof read it. It will probably be uploaded by next week. Thanks for reading <3