The Eyltra and The Ghost

TW// This story has Implied Emotional and Physical Abuse

Chapter 3

Tommy stayed relatively quite, just fidgeting with the small coin in his hand, rolling it around his finger tips and catching it when ever he flicked his wrist.

"Hi Mate." A familiar voice called from outside. When Techno took a peek through the window he saw Philza and Ghostbur waving at him. Ghostbur ran up the stairs opening the door, as Philza followed.

"I found a heart of the sea. I think it will be useful for a build I have planned." Philza pulled out the heart of the sea from his inventory showing it to Techno; the pearl glowed beautifully the light illuminates the pearl blue color.

"Tommy!" Ghostbur exclaimed waving heavily at the blond.

"Oh Tommy." Philza turned to the blond who hadn't say anything since Philza and Ghostbur came in. "Hey Phil." Tommy smiled gently and Philza gave the same expression back.

"I didn't expect you to be here, aren't you supposed to be in exile?"

"Well that green bastard couldn't keep me there, for long." Tommy shot him a nervous grin. Philza paid no mind to how Tommy's voice trembled a bit at the mention of the 'green bastard.'

"Ooo, Phil am hungry." Ghostbur smiled seeing Philza pulling out some carrots from his inventory. "Hey Techno can you wash these for me." Philza said handing Techno a couple batches of potatoes and carrots.

Philza put on his apron, tying it tightly behind his back. Tommy stared looking over at the kitchen counter as Philza was beating the eggs.  "You want to help, mate?" Philza offered the whisk and Tommy grabbed it holding it awkwardly.

Techno was the first to point out the way Tommy was holding the whisk "Seriously Theseus, you don't even know how to hold a whisk? And you refer yourself as a 'god'." Techno scoffed, but chuckled lightly when Tommy hit his shoulder with his elbow with Techno's insult.

"Shut the fuck up!" Tommy barked out as Philza help out a tiny bit positioning Tommy's hand to holding it better. Tommy shivered a little at the human contact but didn't say much. He thinks Techno notice because he's eyes stared at Tommy upset from the window, he was looking at before.

"Flick your wrist gently, like this." Philza gently moved Tommy's hand, making him flick his wrist gently, titling the bowl and beating the eggs. When Philza let go that's when it went down hill. Tommy was so focus on beating the eggs fast that the eggs spilled all over the counter.

"Oh what the fuck!" Tommy wiped his eggs soaked hands with a small towel scoffing at the feeling of the mucus feeling of the eggs.

"Good try, Tommy." Ghostbur smiled helping Philza clean the counter a little. "Let me show you how is done, Theseus." Techno smirked putting on a apron. Without flaw Techno beat the eggs speedily and didn't even spill a single drop.

Tommy rolled his eyes. "Show off." He muttered under his breath. "I can do better." Tommy said pushing Philza aside from cutting the potatoes. "Woah Tommy, maybe your not ready enough to do this." Philza  grabbed Tommy wrist trying to prevent the blond from cutting the potatoes, but he yanked his arm from Philza gripped and huffed.

"I will do perfectly fine." He slowly cut the potato gently. He wasn't doing haft bad but his cuts were smaller than Philz's and by the speed Tommy was going. Well dinner will definitely take longer than usual.

"Come on Theseus fingers tucked in." Techno explained taking another knife to show Tommy. "Hold it like this and tuck you fingers in. Carefully cut it." "I-I know that!" Tommy looked over to Techno who perfectly cut the potatoes in nice even chucks.

Tommy tried to do the same, but he kept messing up. Philza was helping Ghostbur learn since he wanted to know too. Ghostbur was doing relatively well for his first time.

"Even a Ghost is doing better than you." Techno chucked lowly. Tommy just rolled his eyes focusing on cutting his potatoes. When he was done with about four or three potatoes he gave up and let Techno and Philza do that rest.

Tommy and Ghostbur just sat on the couch. Ghostbur was minding himself looking outside the window before turning to Tommy. "Do you know our friend Dream..?" Tommy gulped at the mention of Dream's name, It was chilling to hear his name. "Y-Yeah."

"Well he," Ghostbur face shifted from a smile to a small frown. "He said to come out here when I was handing out the invitations. He told me he will hand the rest out and well  he told me to go out for a walk. Then it started snowing... I think he may had tried to kill me..?"

"But am sure it was just a mistake." He said his face lighting for a bit before dimming as quickly as it lite up. "I don't know. Dream isn't..." Tommy chocked on his voice it was cracking he felt like breaking down. Even talking about Dream makes his mind go into a halt.

He hated Dream, with a deep passion, but he was also Dream's friend. The feeling of being conflicted over were Dream stands for Tommy makes Tommy want to bang his head against a wall. He was stop spiraling with his thoughts by Techno.

"Foods ready." And never did those simple words feel so nice to hear, he felt relief in those simple words. It felt good that he didn't spiral in front of everyone.

He shouldn't have know somebody notice, but he really didn't want to even talk about. Not yet anyways. Philza put down the potatoes, pouring himself a glass of water.

"Dig in mate." Philza's said sitting down.

They hold a light conversation while eating and something about it made Tommy wanted to sob. Tommy haven't had this in a long time. Only when L'manburg was created is when he felt like he was a part of a family. It was almost nostalgic laughing, chatting up a storm.

It was a memory Tommy would want to imprint in his mind

forever.

A/N: I didn't proof read. I apologize. I will do it soon I just wanted to upload something.