Part 5

Bucky and Steve ran after you but were to slow.

Bucky: Y/n open the door

You aren't saying anything to them because you are really sad and mad.

Steve: OPEN THE DOOR.

You don't say anything.

Bucky: Если ты не откроешь дверь, я сломаю ее (If you don't open this door i will break it down)

Steve: don't talk russian!

Bucky has enough and breaks your door down.
He sees you crying in your bed.

Bucky: hey-

Y/n: you have a mission didn't you hear that? Go. Let me alone like you always did it.

Steve: that's not fair y/n. We wanted to protect you.

Y/n: i don't need anyone to protect me dad! From what protected? I've never done anything before.

Bucky: come on. Why are you acting like a brat?

Steve: buck-

Bucky: no she is acting like a brat.

Y/n: what is that supposed to mean? HOW WOULD YOU REACT IF YOU FIND OUT THAT THE BOTH OF YOU. YOUR OWN FAMILY IS LYING TO YOU FOR YEARS!?

Steve: Bucky we should go... we will talk later missy

Y/n: whatever go out of my room

Steve and Bucky sighted and leave for the mission.

Y/n: GOD !

On the mission⚠️

Steve: Everything is clear here

Bucky: here too!

Tony: okay kid you go with steve. Sam you are going with Bucky. And Barnes don't freak out.

Bucky: it's been a long time tony... perhaps hydra won't even know me?

Sam: the one who kidnapped his own kid... yeah let's think about that buddy.

Tony: wait did I heard kid?

Sam: oh fuck

Wanda: which kid??

Steve: not important right now guys... i have eyes on pierce and rumlow.

Bucky: let's get them. I'm in...

Steve: watch it there Bucky. I'm behind you

Bucky: let's get them babe

Alexander: ahh if that aren't the two people who kidnapped my daughter almost 10 years ago. Where is she? *rumlow runs out*

Steve: i'm going after him

Bucky turns to alexander again.

Bucky: she is safe and i won't let it happen that you are hurt her.

Alexander: Does she know about me? About her real family?

Bucky: No and it's the best for that way.

Alexander: i'm sorry that she won't see you again.

Bucky: what?

Bucky runs torwards him noticed that he isn't really there. It's just a hologram.

Bucky: EVERYONE OUT IT'S A TRAP

A bomb goes off and hurts bucky badly.

Steve: bucky? BUCKY!?

Bucky is laying unconscious on the ground and the avengers are running in and try to find him. After a little while they find him and bring him back to the compound. Steve is sitting outside and thinks about how to tell you that your dad is dying....

Nat: how are you going to tell her?

Steve: i don't know... i- i *cries very hard*

Nat: hey... i know it isn't easy but be strong for y/n.

Steve nods

Steve: i'm driving home... tell her.. and come back that she can say her last goodbye...

Nat: i'm here okay?

Steves goes to his car and drives home. With puffed eyes he enters the apartment.

Steve: Y/n are you here?

Y/n: yes dad.. I'm sorry for shouting at the both of you- wait- where is dad?

Steve: uhm.. y/n..

Y/n: WHERE IS HE!?

Steve: We- we were on this mission and it was a trap... your dad was in the building and- and then a bomb went off.

Y/n: Dad. Where. Is. He?

Steve: i'm sorry little one.. he's is dying...

Y/n: if this is a get back then stop it dad... it's not even a little bit funny. Tell me he is fine. TELL ME HE IS FINE*cries to and fall to your knees*

Y/n: No... no... NOOO

Steve rushes over and hugs you immediately.

Steve: i'm so so sorry baby... shhh... shhh

Y/n: C-Can I-I see him?

Steve: if you want to-

Y/n: yes just bring me to him.

Steve and you drive to the compound and steve goes with you to your dads room. You didn't say anything you just wanted to see your dad.

Y/n: Can i have time alone with him?

Steve: sure baby... *kisses your head*

You sit down next to him on a chair and start to talk.

Y/n: omg... omg... i can't believe this.. i need you! You have to come back for me dad. I can't live without you! I'm so sorry for being a brat and for shouting at you... i love you too the moon and back but please just come back. I need you to learn me more things. I don't care if you will hate me when you wake up because of my behavior but i need you. I need you in my life to protect me. Your litte girl you know?

*it's getting to much for you and you cry harder and you take his hand in yours. You hold his hand and you try to calm yourself down. After a while you sit in your chair pretty tired and with your eyes closed. You think on all the good memories with your dad and the bad ones too. You don't even notice that your hand started to glow. After 15 minutes steve comes in the room and he noticed that your hands are glowing. He looked at the both of you and noticed to that you are sleeping. *

Steve: y/n honey wake up. Wake up.

Y/n: mh?

Steve: look at that

Y/n: 5 more minutes dad *sounds weak*

Steve: is everything alright with you??

Y/n: i don't feel that great...

He takes your hand out of buckys and after checking on injuries he noticed that bucky is waking up.

Steve: BANNER, TONY GET IN HERE NOW!

Steve: baby! Buck? Can you hear me?

Bucky: what happen? Why is y/n here? Where am I?

Tony and Banner rushes in and see bucky awake.