Part 13

It's the next morning and you are preparing for your fight. You put your suit and your mask on. You get your knives and your guns and went to the avenger tower.

Fury: she is coming guys! Get everyone ready!

You burst through the doors and look around when you see Bucky and Steve in the front line.

Black: perfect my mission.

You fight the both of them and pinned them to the ground. Exactly in that moment were you wanted to kill Steve you get thrown off of him and you see Peter there.

Bucky: Everyone come here. She is stronger than she looks.

Tony: we are busy here. There are a lot of Hydra agents in the area. We need peter

Bucky: great..

Black: Ohh are you afraid that a girl will beat you?

Steve runs up to you and you use your magic on him so that he flys against the wall.

Steve: ow, that hurts

Black: oh soon you won't feel anything anymore.

Bucky runs up to you and pulled you down. He immediately put handcuffs on you so that your powers aren't working anymore.

Black: that's not very nice.

Bucky: what is your mission!?

Black: kill you and the one in the wall. And i never failed a mission. Soo don't move and let me kill you. You roll over and you are now on top of him. You grab one of your knives and when you do that bucky kicks you off of him.

Steve catches you and handcuffs you so that you can't move your hands anymore. He pulled your mask down and look at you with a shocked face.

Steve: that... omg... can't be real*tears form in his eyes*

Bucky: what?

Steve turned you around so that you facing now bucky. Bucky immediately walks up to you and hugs you.

Black: what the hell get away from me.

Bucky: y-y/n it's us... your dads

Black: who the hell is y/n?!

Buckys eyes forms with tears and he looks down.
You tried to fight to get away but steve holds you tight to him.

Steve: stop y/n... that have no use i'm stronger than you...

Black: stop to call me y/n!

Bucky can't look at you in this way and pulls out a needle and injections you with something that makes you slowly fall asleep.

Black: what the hell was that!?

Bucky: I know you are in there y/n. Fight it and come back to us...

Black: you try to get out of steves grip and he let's you go and you stumble to bucky. You fall on your knees and bucky catches you.

Bucky: it's alright doll... we will get you back... sleep...

Black: i'm not... going to sleep.

Steve kneels down to you and picks you up.

Black: let.. me..go.

Steve bounce you up and down like he always did when you were tired but not wanted to go to sleep. After a while you are sleeping and they both put you into a cell. There heart breaks when they see you like this. 3 years... 3years with hydra together.

Bucky: when she is herself again... she will fall apart.. you know that right?

Steve: first we need to bring her back...

Peter comes running in and looks at you woth disbelief.

Peter: omg y/n.

He wants to go into the cell but he get stopped by Steve and Bucky.

Bucky: you can't go in there. She is dangerous.

Steve: sorry kid but he is right.

Peter: i want to see y/n. Speak with her.

Bucky: kid.. that isn't y/n. That is a puppet from hydra. Who wants to kill the three off us in the first place.

Peter, steve and bucky went upstairs and talked to the others about it.

Bucky: Me and Steve need time to get through to her!

Fury: No... she have to go to jail. She killed much more people than you barnes and she won't stop!

Steve: She will not go into jail! She isn't herself!

Fury: she is dangerous Cap

Thor: listen Fury. She isn't going to jail do you understand me?

Loki: if you put her into jail i will hunt you

Fury: we will see about that... *leaves the tower*

Tony: you have to bring her back fast. He will come again and take her with him.

Peter: that's not happening.

Tony: Bucky, steve you should talk to her she is waking up.

Bucky and Steve went to your cell and you just look at them and don't say a word.

Bucky: y/n... i know you are in there.. come on please come back.

You turn around and look at the wall.

Steve: this isn't helping i'm going in.

Bucky: i'm coming with you.

They both enter your cell and you back up into a corner of the room. You want to run past them to the door but bucky is faster and grabs your wrists and put you down.

Black: let me go!

Bucky: not gonna happen until you remember.

Steve: hey... hey calm down okay? *he strokes your hair and rubs your back*

Bucky and Steve told you stories about you and them and it feels like that you remember a little and the both of them continue with telling you because they noticed it.

Bucky: remember when you were scared of storms and slept with me and Steve. You always cuddled up to us and put your hands around our necks and put your head on our chests. You fell asleep faster with us.

Steve: remember when you healed bucky. You risked your life for his... for your dad.

Now you started to remember.

Y/n: and then i blacked out and thought i were dead.

Steve and Bucky looked shocked. And smiled at you. They have you back.

Suddenly Fury stands in the doorway with a lot of soldiers.

Fury: take her.

Y/n: dad what's happening?!