Part 11

In the night you woke up a few times crying and shacking. Bucky and Steve were worried about what happened but they didn't ask you because you would even flip out more and just calmed you down. The next morning you wake up pretty early and try to sneak out the room.

Bucky: baby... what are you doing?

Y/n: oh... uhm... nothing?

Steve: come please back here.. we have to talk you know...

You sighted and go back to bed. You sit between them and when you wanted to start the story the pain went all over your body again. Harder than in your dream. You cry out and scream a lot but Bucky and Steve have no idea whats going on.

Bucky: omg y/n what's wrong???

Steve: hey baby calm down *pulls you onto his lap and strokes your hair. You put your head against his shoulder and cry into it*

Bucky rubs your back softly and kisses your head.

You whisper almost not understanding: „He is in my head"

Steve: who? Who is in your head?

Y/n: my father...

Bucky: what do you mean?

Y/n: when i was in that coma yesterday he came into my mind and pulled me through pain. The pain from you dad. From the pain you feel...everyday...

Bucky: oh my god doll... *hugs you too*

Y/n: a-and t-then he wanted me to kill one of you two... *you start to shake when the memories came back into your head. Steve and Bucky noticed that and took your hands in theirs.*
If i don't kill one of you, you both would have died. I couldn't choose and- and

Steve: baby it's alright we are here okay?
*get tears in his eyes*

Y/n: i wanted to shoot myself so i don't have to choose.

Bucky: i'm sorry doll*cries now*

Y/n: But when i wanted to pull the trigger.. he snitched it out my hand and first shot bucky... the pain was too much to handle I almost fell unconscious from crying. I hold your lifeless body in my hands. The thought about that I will never able to speak to you again... it was immense. After that he shot you dad and i don't know why but i was that broken i stopped crying.
He said to me that He is disappointed and you two dead is my biggest fear. And then he shot me too and i woke up.
But the time before he told me that he is getting me soon....

*steve and bucky are both crying and hold you tight. They both know it must have killed you deeply inside that your two parents are dead in front of you.*

Steve: we will never let it happen that someone is going to hurt you o-okay?

Y/n: yes dad.... I love you both so incredibly much. Never forget that...

Bucky: we three till the end of the line..

Steve: till the end of the line..

You looked at them with a smile

Y/n: till the end of the line.

You kiss both of them on the cheeks and lay down back again. The three of you cuddled up together. It feels like the time stopped. Awhile later you fall asleep and haven't a nightmare. Bucky stayed with you the entire time and steve went for the others and tell them about the situation.

All: we will protect her!

Steve: thank you guys... *he looks out the window* EVERYONE DOWN!

Bombs exploded everywhere and the avengers are now unconscious.

With you⚠️

Y/n: dad what is happening?!!!

Bucky: all over there are bombs

The room from bucky and steve exploded too and you hit the wall pretty hard and fell immediately unconscious. Bucky flow into the other wall on the opposite and fall down. He wanted to crawl over too you but he was too weak and saw a few man carry you out.

Bucky: N-no y/n... *fall unconscious

A few hours later you woke up strapped to a chair in a cell with handcuffs which stopped you from using your powers.

Y/n: h-hello? Dads! DADS!? *you start to panic until you saw two people enter your cell.
You just look at them with no Expression on your face.

Pierce: what a lovely surprise. My daughter back with me... funny... but you shouldn't have talked about that with your dads you know.

Y/n: let me go please! Let me go home-

Pierce: THIS IS YOUR HOME AND NOW SHUT UP! *slaps you*

You get tears in Your eyes because you are scared.

Rumlow: We will make you a new soldier. Like your dad... *smiles*

You look up at him and shake your head.

Y/n: No- NO please don't do this to me... i beg you!!

Pierce: you won't notice a thing when you kill the avengers and especially your dads. We will brainwash you and have full power over your body. I needed to know what your biggest fear is and now i know it.

Y/n: please! You don't have to do this!