Hide and Seek!!!

Holding her burning chest, she collapsed on the ice covered ground.

She is groaning in pain. Tears are on brim holding them, not yet ready to breakdown.

'Don't give up a little more to go a little more' chanting this again and again in her mind, she pushed her paining body off the ground 'not yet not yet'

Hands on ground she assessed her surrounding to know where she has reached but still all she could see is ice and brown woods.
This place is never ending vicious circle, everytime she leave here in hope of getting rescued she end up here only. It looks like this forest never wants her to leave here.

'This is trap' she said to herself. Even after running for like forever she finds herself on the same ground.

Her body has long failed now her mind is also giving up

'He won't let me go' realizing this a tear she was so long holding escaped its cage. She allowed herself to have the privilege of crying.

She screamed her lungs out, all her anger, her pain, her frustration, her weakness, everything she has kept vent up till now are impossible for her to hold anymore.

Getting up on her legs she decided to summon the one she was so far running from , whom she can't see but know is always around her.

'Come out' she screamed at top of her lung,ready to even face her death.

Waiting for his nightmare to show his face she looked around her surrounding.
Not showing up...

'I said come out you motherfucker Christian Hunt'

This time she got what she was called for.

She could hear heavy boot tapping on ground just behind her. She can feel the increase chill in atmosphere because of his presence.

'You called me darling' hair on her neck stood up noticing how close he is standing to her. A bone chilling shiver ran down on her when she felt him sliding his finger down on her neck.

'Why are you doing this' she asked not even ready to face him. His presence has created another bout of fear in her.

'For you ' Saying this he twirled her front towards his.

With fear ladden eyes she looked at the face which in normal circumstances would have given her relief or made her blood rush with excitement.

Though he still making her blood rush but in total unadulterated fear.

'For me...i don't want you' she questioned in total confusion.

Smiling insanely he said 'you have no choice here moon, your destiny has already been written with blood'

Tears escaped her eyes in shear frustration and her vulnerability. Her fate already been decided...By whom?

His arms around her feels like shrinking cage making it impossible for her to breath.
Struggling to get far away from him...

"I will not accept this fate. I will never accept you
Let me go you bastard...Let me go"

Her physical struggle,woke her up in dark room, sweat leaking her forhead, breathing heavily.

She internally thanked the God   that everytime she meet him it comes out to be her nightmare. The line between reality and dream has blurred up for her. It all feels very real, making it hard for her to believe that she has escaped him.

Her dreams every night is their meeting place. Her dream is where he torment her mind every night. If you ask her,she has never escaped that forest, never him...