Meet Ramona!

Right now I am sitting at the edge of bed eating delicious pancakes Xavier had brought for me. Chris left after handling me medicine. And how can I forget a sweet lingering forehead kiss. The tingling sensation of his soft lips is keeping my brain occupied.

My mind is debating. Rational part is finding kiss from stranger wrong even if it on forehead. Someother newly awakened part is finding it the most righteous thing.

What about my little act of bravery- that car kiss.
The account is settled now.
I kissed him on his invitingly luscious manly feather soft red lips. He kissed me on my hairless forehead.

After Chris leaving this room Xavier also left but not before proper introduction and bringing smile on my face by his jokes and innocent flirt. Few exchange of words with him is enough for me to tell he is free-spirited, nice guy hiding behind bad boy looks. I guess he is clown in hunt family and surely pain in ass.

A light knock on door made me snap out of my thoughts.

"Come in"

With slight ajaring of door a petite, beautiful woman came into view. She is looking somewhere of my age with night black eyes, flawless caramel skin and dirty blond hair. Her stride is elegant and confident. Before she had even uttered a single word I could sense something special about her. You know special people eyes sparkles.

"Hi I am Ramona Krishoff. I am chris's friend" stopping in front of me she stretched her arm.

"Hello, Dr. Kanak Ahuja" I quickly took her hand for shake.

" Sorry I couldn't come earlier. I thought it was good to not distrub you"

" No no you really not need to feel sorry miss Krishoff"

"No need for formalities. Call me Ramona"

In reply I flashed her my genuine smile.

Apart from her eyeing me head to toe and making me internally praise her perfect set of teeth, this girl looks friendly. And I am happy to find a female here though it wasn't like I was uncomfortable of either Chris or Xavier in any wrong senses.

"Are you a specialist" she asked seating herself on couch in front of me.

" Yes. Cardiologist"

" I don't think you actually need to do a hard job"

" What made you to think that" I asked slight confusion surfacing my face.

" Coz your smile is just enough to heal a heart"

" Ohhh" is the my sudden reply on unexpected compliment " thank you. This is really flattering" I chuckled little to hide the blush crepting my cheeks.

Do Chris also find my smile beautiful.

This time I didn't shakes this thought away, I'm getting used to this dread train of thoughts now. With my exponentially growing one-sided lust toward him I could just pray I again not end up embarassing myself or creeping him out for that matter. God! I want to go back India, my home.

Would it be a good idea to ask her.

"Ramona do you have a cellphone"  finally I decided to take the chance  "actually I wanted to inform my friends of my whereabout" talking to these people is no less challenging than walking on water. More dreadly chilling when you maybe know more than you should.

"I am sorry Kanak I don't have cellphone" my heart sinked  little more with another no " actually I never needed it" she added with a faint pitty look.