Chapter 1.5: Joseph Dariel

Vriskalvr123, or Dariel, was alone. He had tried to escape the zombies, but he couldn't. Suddenly, "Ggggrr..."

He looked behind him, terrified. No! He can't die now! The zombie walked toward him...

My name is joseph

Dariel ran, but other zombies started to look at him. They were everywhere, but the weird zombie with a ponytail-like leaf on his head was the closest.

I just wanted to lay down sick beats

He grabbed his phone, but it slipped out of his hand, and he gasped, fearing for his life.

Of course I couldn't. Life isn't that easy

Dariel carefully took a few steps backward, and perfume fell on him. Where..?

I heard a scream. My sister was on the floor, her head turning red, with a bit of green.

He looked up. Birds. They must've stolen perfume.

"J-jo... Jojo.... You need to leaf, now..." My sister whispered, in pain. Why... Why did she say "leaf"?...

The zombie came closer... Why did he look up? He- " WAAAAAAAGGAGAAAAAAAÀGH!!!" Dariel screamed

Why... Why am I here now..? What happened? What... What am I doing to that boy?! Blood... Its everywhere... Did I just... Take bread from his stomach..? N-no! This... This isn't what I want!

___________

And that concludes chapter 1.5! This introduces the most important character next to Morgan, Joseph (Jojo), the Apple Zombie! If some reason you actually read this, leave a name for what I should call the apple zombies.