Chapter 2

Aishani tried to listen, but fell off. "wAaaa(luigi)!"

     "AISHANI!!" Morgan yelled, catching Aishani's wrist with her morg-skills.
     "Oh thank Waluigi, Oh my goodness, ohh man..." Aishani was holding onto morgan's arm with his left hand.
     "Claire! help me pull him up!!" Morgan was attempting to pull aishani up before he was eaten by the apple zombies that were walking toward him.
    Claire was busy on instagram. Morgan used all her strength and pulled Aishani up.
"Thank you Morg!!!"
Claire stood there useless thinkinn of. things to sew and cosplans.
but thn, they realized,,, that was a FAKE CLAIRE!!!
The fake claire was made out of WAX!
Where was the real claire? then aishani and morgan saw, , , CLAIRE BEING CHASED BY ZOMBIES
"WoAHHH!! we gotta help her morg!" aishani yelled, and jumped down. Morgan was upset because she just saved aishani from falling down there.
Aishani and morgan got weapons, which were those checkout things that separate your stuff from the people in front/behind you.

soon, all the zombies at the store were dead. thanks to aishani and morgan bc claire did nothing. claire went up to morg and aishani.
"lets wait for the others now."

Aishani started to get supplies for zombie survival, all while thinking about what had started this.

Morgan did her math homework while making sure they were safe.

Dariel ran in, holding an apple in his bruised, bloody hand. "I KILLED A ZOMBIE! I kIllLled an aPPLE ZOMBIE!"

Aishani and Morgan ran to him, and claire was already there holding a dried mango chip in her hand.

Aishani burst out, "zompples!"

"Zompples? Is that what were gonna call 'em?" morgan asked.

dariel said yes