9~ Jesus Kelly

Cade's POV:

I made my way downstairs after Adam shouted me, I could hear the fear and shock in his voice which I don't usually hear from Adam. That's when I new, this was something seriously bad so I hurry downstairs, but I didn't even realise that Kelly must of heard and followed me down. I see one of my men laying on the front doorstep. Dead. With two bullets in his head. Nathaniel, one of my strongest men. I admit, it did actually hurt, me and him had a good history, he was one of my best pals. All I know is he will be avenged.

"Boss, your not going to believe this, but this was.. this was Anissa. She killed Nathaniel."

My eyes widened and my eyebrows scrunched together.

Oh..

Well this could be the only thing stopping my from getting my revenge, sadly, it's Kelly's mother.

Can I really kill her only mom. Can I really do that to her. God! I need my revenge, she can't get away with killing one of my men, but how do I do that without hurting Kelly.

Somethings wrong with me, usually I would be straight on my way to kill. But the only thing stopping me is.. Kelly. What is this girl doing to me!

Anyway after I witness him laying in a pool of his own blood, I hear a loud gasp from behind me. And that's when I turn around and see Kelly. She looks traumatically speechless.
I can see the see fear on her face so I quickly grab her arm and escort her out of the room into the kitchen. I was.. scared, to tell her that It was her mother, and the reason being is that she wanted her daughter. Only because I thought she'd want to go back. But then.. unexpectedly, she begs not to go. She tells me the abuse she got off her own mother, and this just made me angry enough to kill someone, she hurt Kelly, she hurt this innocent girl.
But I stay calm for her.. so I can comfort her.

Like hell she's going back Anissa! I won't allow it. I don't care how many people get hurt in the process of trying to keep her safe. As long as Kelly's safe, then I'm at ease.

Then she.. hugs me tightly, her hands around my neck and she buried her head in hard chest.

This girl.

The last person who hugged me was..my mother, but sadly she passed away when I was 12. It feels weird I would never allow a person to hug me. But it feels sort of.. nice. It's been so long I don't even know what to do, I think Kelly realised what she just did and quickly pulls away from me. But I don't want her too.. I want her in my arms again. I actually hate to admit it, she's turning me into a big softie, I new she'd interfere with my work. But I like.. love having her around. I want to feel her arms around me, so I pull back her back in and keep her there. The big bulge in my pants begins to grow a little. God.. I feel like a hormonal 14 year old boy-

~~~

Kelly's POV:

It's been a few hours since the earlier scene. I mainly just stayed in my room for the most of it trying to forget the image of a body with two bullets to the head. I noticed Adam and Derrick disappeared, I asked Cade where they got to but she just told me he doesn't know. I new he was lying by the sound of his voice, and he's their boss of course he knows where they are. I decided not to say anything to it though. I know where they are, they've gone to find Anissa. If I'm being honest, and I feel guilty saying this but.. I'm not actually scared for her.
It wouldn't bother me what they did with her.. the way she treated me was.. despicable.

I decide to get a shower as my face is a mess from crying.. all I seem to be doing is crying I think I need to tone it down a bit, I might be starting to get annoying with all my tears.

I dry my hair and put some comfy clothes on. Then I make my way downstairs to get some food, well.. ice cream. I'm literally obsessed with ice cream anyone could see that.
I pull open the freezer and take out a tub of cookie dough ice cream. When I turn back around to open the draw to get a spoon..
"And what might you doing?"

I gasp and accidentally knock over a glass onto the floor, it shatters into pieces and one of them lands into my foot and I gasp again in pain.

The voice was Cade, as I turn around to see him then squeeze my eyes shut from the pain. He runs over to me and picks me up bridal style. "Jesus Kelly, am I really that scary?" He says worriedly yet amused.
"Oh please you did that on purpose. You new I would get scared!!!" I say amused but also trying to act confident. He slightly chuckles in accomplishment. I watch him as the chuckle he's letting out brings out his smile along with it. He must of noticed. "What are you looking at" he smiles. I decide to stay confident and blurt out "your smile" I say giving him one of my own.

He looks at me and lifts an eyebrow, he did look amused. But now his eyes are filled with something else, I don't know what it is but I'd like to find out.

We enter the big living room and he takes the first aid box out of the cupboard. He puts my foot over his lap and dabs the cut area with a disinfectant wipe. I boss at the sting it's giving me. "You good?" He says "yeah it just stings"

He then rubs some ointment into my foot and smiles to himself. "What" I ask playfully.
"Oh nothing, but if you think this hurts try getting shot in the chest" he says confidently.
"Wait.. you got shot in the chest?" My tone begins to sound worried. "Are you okay now?" I say. I don't think he expected me to get worried. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine, don't worry, I'm a mafia Boss it's going to take more then a bullet to put me down" he says boldly.
I scoff playfully at his comment.

He put a pink plaster over my cut. "Pink?" I say curiously. "Yeah, Lucy left them here last time she came" he says. "Oh okay."

"Anyway, the ointment should heal the cut by tomorrow so your all good"

"Thank you, Cade"

He nods his head in response.

"Oh and what were you doing in the kitchen at this time, huh?"

"Oh I was just getting some ice cream" I say shyly.

"Of course you were" Cade chuckles.

I limp back to the kitchen to get my ice cream and Cade follows me there. Is he getting food or is he just going to stand there? "Um, are you getting food?" I say. "No, I'm just making sure you don't fall over, you seem to be limping a lot" He says with no expression. Does that mean he cares? I say nothing in response but my cheeks glow like roses. He smiles to himself again. I shake my head to my self slightly, I bet he loves making me feel flustered.

I finish my ice cream and make my way upstairs. Cade follows me up and when get to the top of the stairs he says "you good to go now, Hm?" "Yea I'm fine thanks again" I say while blushing he wink before he turn away and walks over to his bedroom.

I throw my self on the bed and smile uncontrollably to my self at the thought of Cade. I really do think I have feelings for this man. I eventually fall asleep.

How are you liking the story so far guys??

Thanks for reading❤️