23~ No one

I woke up and cade was sat beside me stroking my face.

"Morning" he smirks.

"Morning" I smile back.

"We've gotta go" he whispers softly.

I groan and he chuckles. I see his eyes linger to my chest area. I raise my brows so he can see when he looks away. "Like what you see?" I tease. He looks back to my face and dives onto me. "I fucking love what I see"

"I've already packed your bags" he tells me.

"Oh.. thank you" I smile. He winks and walks out the room. He left me an outfit out to change into..

I look around the house to make sure we got everything and I lean against the open door seeing Cade put the bags into the SUV.

As I stand and admire him I notice how his biceps flex every time he moves. Wow. This man..

I walk out and jump in the car. "Got everything?" He asks while slamming the car door. I nod my head.

We've been in the car around 40 minutes, I can't help it but every so often my eyes travel to Cade. He's like a piece of art work. You just can't take your eyes away, again, you should have to pay to look at this man.

"Your staring" he says still having his eyes on the road.

"I.. I'm not"

"Yes you are. You have been since we got into the car" he mutters. I don't say anything, he turns to me and smirks. I wouldn't be staring if you weren't so god damn gorgeous.

"Are you hungry?" He asks

"A little"

5 minutes later we pull up to a huge building. My eyes light up when I see McDonalds, like an absolute child. What? I'm hungry.

"I'm guessing you want McDonald's" he chuckles. "Yea, please"

Cade wanted me to come with, which I'm surprised by. Does that mean he trusts me..

As soon as we walk in eyes are on me. Three guys sat together, look me up and down slowly with sick smirks on their faces. I hover over more to Cade feeling very uncomfortable. He notices and sees the guys staring. He intertwines our hands together and the action sent sparks flying up my arm. As soon as I look up to see his face, he smashed his lips onto mine. At first I'm taken aback but I kiss him back. And this was no soft kiss.

While one hand was holding mine, the other cupped my cheek, he instantly slipped his tongue inside and kissed me like it was the last thing he got to do. He pulls away and looks at the men, I do the same and see their faces set in frowns.

I look back up to him smirking down at me, my cheeks heat up and he lowers so he's down at my level. "They needed to know your mine" he whispers in my ear, making my spine tingle.

His.. He's said it before, but what does it mean.

We ate food in the car and got back a few hours ago. Im walking around the house looking for Cade and I accidentally bump into one of the guards. I think I remember his name as Vincent.

"I'm s-"

"God. Can you watch where your going!" He snaps. Um it was an accident..

"I'm sorry.."

"I don't care. Just shut up and move" he snaps again. I give him a weird look and he chuckles.

"What do you expect me to be nice to you?" He sneers.

"No I wasn't. But I don't know why your being so rude. It was an accident" I tell him

"Why the fuck would I be nice to you? I know who you are" he spits at me.

My face drops. Is he talking about Anissa-

I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out.

"Yea that's right. Not saying much now are you? Your a little bitch and your not fooling me. You'll always be Anissa's daughter, you may aswell go slit your throat" he spits again in complete disgust.

I get that he could be mad cause of who my mother is, but bringing death into it like that was not right. I shouldn't show him he made me feel week but he really made me feel shit.

Tears uncontrollably fill up my eyes and I run out the room before he can see me break anymore. I heard him laugh as I left. What an asshole. I ran to my room and as I twist the handle I hear my name being called, I know the voice is Cade's. I quickly turn and wipe my tears so he doesn't know that I've been crying. I don't want him to know, it's embarrassing.

"Kelly, you okay" he asks, his expression slightly worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I force a smile on my face and hope it's reassuring. He narrows his eyes at me, I smile again and walk into my room and let a breath out I didn't realise I was holding.

Cade's POV

I know somethings wrong with her, her eyes were all red and puffy. Something was just off. But she looked like she was eager to be alone, so I have her space and I'll talk to her about it later. Somethings clearly wrong.

I saw one of my guards Vincent walking down the hall. "Hey boss" he greets now walking by my side. "Vincent" I nod my head acknowledging him. He follows me to the kitchen where another one of my guards is, Owen.

"Cade, did Kelly get hurt before you left?" Owen asks. He calls me Cade, he's more of an old friend then a guard.

Before I can reply I hear Vincent scoff after her name being said. Me and Owen look at him waiting for him to explain why he sounded so un genuine. He doesn't realise we are looking but continues anyway.

"She accidentally bumped into me earlier, she tried saying sorry but I told her to shove it up her ass" he laughs. He must think I don't like her either. But little does he know I have a strong liking for Kelly.

"Why would you do that" I grit my teeth. He clearly didn't hear the anger in my voice. I don't do anything yet, I want to know if he said anything else first, and I don't want him to lie about it.

"She's Anissa's daughter, and I made sure she damn well remembers. I told the bitch she may as well slit her throat" he shakes his head smiling to himself and his actions. Owen gives me a knowing look, knowing what I'm about to do. Owen knows I have a liking towards kelly. I guess Vincent is too much of a fucking idiot to see it.

"Oh and-" before he could get another word out I punched him in the face with all the strength I have. The first punch knocked him out and he fell to the floor, but I continued bashing him in the face.

No one talks to my girl like that.

I force myself to get off him, breathing heavy from rage. "Get him out of here" I order Owen.

That's why her eyes looked so sore. That little fucking cunt made my Kelly cry.

After I force my self of him I rush to Kelly's room..