Carnage

The following weeks go by smoothly for the boys. Louis especially enjoyed the period as it was a much needed break that gave him the opportunity to clear his head from ongoing battles in his life. He spent the days at home, taking care of Harry, without having to worry about anything or anyone. There were no interviews, no shows and therefore, no management. Harry's injuries had also almost healed. His cast had come off, although he was still not allowed to put complete pressure on his limbs yet. 

Their typical day used to start with Harry fixing breakfast/brunch, Louis setting the table and both of them settling down in front of the telly for hours and watching mindless shows. Louis had developed the habit of feeding Harry from his hands, it had become automatic. Louis was also doing his part of cleaning the dishes, laundry, getting groceries etc. Sometimes the other guys would come over and chill out till late at night. On usual days it would just be Louis and Harry playing FIFA on PS and then going back to sleep. 

They had gone back to sleeping in their own rooms. After the painkiller incident, Louis did not want to take any chances and therefore had mentally resorted to maintaining some distance. Harry did not question it, he anyway used to pass out the moment he hit the bed due to being under the influence of medicines. 

Louis, much to his surprise had finally discovered gay porn, and there was no coming back now. He started watching some videos out of curiosity; he wanted to see if his earlier 'incidents' with Harry were good enough. And now of course he had a million new 'incidents' in his head he was curious about.
But the environment around them these days was domestic, comfortable and non sexual and Louis liked it too much. He never wanted to go back to work. None of them talked about anything other than daily routine. It was a nice homely, warm feeling.

One afternoon they were both chilling on the couch in sweats. Harry was casually having spoons full of peanut butter from the jar while watching TV. It was December and Louis' birthday was in a week. Louis was planning to visit his family. Somewhere, he also wanted to spend it with Harry. He knew Harry would want the same.

"You're birthday's next week!" announced Harry. 

"Can you like read my mind or something?" asked Louis laughing. He was going through the schedule on his laptop to plan his travel. 

"Yes sir. So, are you visiting home?"

"I do plan to, yes. Just thinking about how to manage this with Christmas and come back to y...uhm..come back home" said Louis biting his tongue, choosing to ignore Harry's smile that erupted. 

"Are you going home?" continued Louis. 

"Yeah, I was thinking I will come back on 25th. In the evening maybe"

"Hmm.. I will, I will do the same then" 

"Cool"

"Cool"

There was silence for another 5 minutes filled with the sounds of typing keys and advertisements running on TV. Then Harry finally decide to break it. 

"Do you...uh....do you want to like, go out for dinner or something maybe then..that day...later? Just the two of us?" 

Louis' heart leapt out of his body for a moment. He looked at Harry and his innocent, blushed face made him melt. He was looking at him with hopeful puppy eyes and Louis wanted to shout and tell him he would sky dive off of airplane without a parachute if he asked him to while looking like this. But Louis also remembered the contract, their situation. His heart, which was dancing outside his chest suddenly dropped dead. 

Harry noticed the shift in Louis' eyes from excitement to uncertainty and smiled warmly, he could sense his internal struggle. 

"Lou, we can like go to a super exclusive place which has like minimum staff and..."

Walls  | Larry StylinsonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara