Always

"It's really amazing. Oh my god! I cannot believe you cooked this" said Louis while taking a bite of the steak in his plate. 

Harry sat next to him smiling. Both of them had taken a shower and settled back on their date table in loose sweaters and boxers. Harry's curls were still slightly damp with water. 

Louis cut a piece of steak and raised it to Harry's mouth who happily accepted. 

"I missed you" said Harry with a pout. 

"Me too. But tell me, when did you even get time to do all this"

"Came back early and cooked. Pretended to disappear once you were back, while I was actually at Liam's. Then, set everything up once you left"

"No wonder none of them replied to me when you were missing. I was so mad!" 

"Well I wanted to surprise you. But I guess, you surprised me more" said Harry with a blush. Louis raised his eyes from his plate to look at him and turned pink, aware of the fact that he hadn't given Harry a chance to even speak, basically pounced at him the moment he saw him.  

"Let's just say that you looked very handsome in the maroon suit" said Louis smiling sheepishly and feeding him more food. 

"Yes, for like all of the 30 seconds I had it on" 

"Curly, do you want me to dig a hole here and burry myself in it? Is that what you want? Because I am inching closer to doing it." Louis said and Harry laughed throwing his head back, clutching his chest. Louis just stared in awe, the way his hair moved, his dimples became prominent and his eyes almost watered. 

He wanted to watch Harry laugh forever. 

And it was this thought that scared him. He felt his own smile falter, he knew Harry would notice so he quickly turned his face towards the food and continued eating. 

"How are you even hungry? I thought you went out to dinner. I thought I'll be lucky if you manage to have a few bites" 

"Oh please, you had ghosted me. I was so angry, I don't even remember the taste of anything I ate, which was very little by the way. Poor El tried so hard" said Louis and Harry's smile dropped immediately. He turned his face away from Louis. 

Louis let go of his fork and got up. He swung his leg around Harry to sit on his lap, facing him. 

"No need  to get jealous Hazza, you are the only one who has access to this Hot Bod" said Louis and pointed at himself and clicked his tongue. 

"Hmmm.." stared Harry locking his arms around Louis' lower back. 

"Seriously, we JUST had sex and you are jealous of my beard?" at that Harry smiled and softened his eyes. 

"But umm...was it. You know? Okay?....Alright?" said Louis bringing his lower lip between his teeth.

Harry chuckled and leaned in and kissed him. 

"Did you not hear me screaming?" asked Harry.

"I am pretty sure some more people must have heard it too. But, God, I'd love to get used to it" said Louis only to make Harry turn more pink and hid his face in Louis' chest.

"Hey? Are you excited to see what I've got you?" said Louis covering Harry's face with his hands. 

"You got me something?" said Harry excitedly pulling back, his eyes lighting up. 

Louis nodded and jumped out of his lap and ran out to his room and came back with a bag full of his presents. Harry excitedly looked through the paper backs, pulling out item after item.