Chapter 1

James woke up still tired from the night before, he spent hours scrolling through femboy tiktok while wearing his skirt and thigh highs. He turned off his alarm and slowly climbed out of bed, his family didn't know he was a femboy but he told some people on his old school that spread the word and then the bullying started.
He got dressed and went downstairs to make himself some cereal and pack his lunch for school. After finishing breakfast he grabbed his books and started cycling to school.

Once he arrived at school he parked his bike and headed inside. He walked up to one of the boys near the entrance and asked where the office was as he had to collect his timetable there. "It's that way" the boy said and pointed to the long hallway on the right. "Great, thanks a lot" he said and started walking in the direction the guy pointed. He was thinking a lot wondering if he walked to feminine or looked too feminine and that stressed him out a lot. Once he found the office after a bit of searching the assistant handed him his timetable and he headed off to his first class of the day.

He arrived in class semi-late but the teacher hadn't started yet so he sat down in an empty chair somewhere in the middle of the class. While he was doing so the teacher stopped him and called out to the class "Everyone, we have a new boy joining us today, he's going to introduce himself now" she said and dragged James to the front of the class. He was now standing there, all eyes on him and very nervous "Uhm, hi I'm James, I'm 15 years old and uhh, I like gaming and stuff" the last bit he added quickly to fit in more. Once that was done he quickly walked back to his seat while looking down at the floor embarrassed. The teacher then started the class and nothing else really happened during that class.

By the time lunch break had arrived he slowly stood up from his seat and walked over to the cafeteria. On his way there he was stopped by a guy that he had some classes with. "Hey, I saw that were new during chemistry" he said. I looked up at him, he was quite a bit taller then me and I nodded. "It must've been really embarrassing having to introduce yourself like that" the guy said. "Yeah it was" James said softly. "Anyways I'm Levi" the guy said smiling. "I'm James, nice to meet you" James said now smiling softly. "Do you want to join me during lunch?" Levi asked. James nodded "Sure". He then followed Levi to the cafeteria and they sat down at what was apparently Levi's usual table. "In class you said you liked games, what do you usually play" Levi asked. "Huh? Oh yeah that.."
James mumbled. He really wishes he hadn't said that because he barely played any video games at all, he usually just spent his time dressed up in his room scrolling through social media or making tiktoks. "Uhm... I like playing animal crossing" James said. That was actually true, he liked to just play animal crossing to take his mind of all the stupid stuff that happend at his previous school. "Oh cool I play that too sometimes" Levi replied still smiling. James was pretty surprised by this as usually other boys didn't really like the game. "Maybe we can play together later?" Levi said. "Yeah that would be fun" James said smiling again. "Great, so uhm could I get your number so I can add you when I'm home?" Levi asked. James nodded "Sure" he said, and put his number in Levi's phone. Now that he had looked at Levi a bit more he realized that he was actually kind of cute.. he shook his head and ignored the thought. The bell then rang and James got up to head to his next class "I'll talk with you after school!" Levi said and then headed to his class as well.