Chapter 4

"Oh, my, god! You look so cute!" Levi shouted out. James flushed red immediately looking down "Y-you really think so?" He asked quietly. Levi nodded "Mhm for sure! I've never seen anyone more cute" Levi said standing up from the bed. "So, do your parents know about this?" Levi asked looking at James. James shook his head "No they don't, I've bought all this in secret" he said then walked over to the bed and sat down cross-legged. Levi then sat back down next to him.

"So how long have you been doing this?" Levi asked looking at James. "Uhhh.. about 2 years now I think?" He said looking up at Levi. "Damn, two years? And you still haven't told your parents? That's pretty impressive. How did you manage that?" Levi asked grabbing the box and looking through all the clothes. James looked over smiling softly "I got everything delivered to pick up points and friends that knew so they wouldn't find out. It sucks I can't just walk downstairs like this tho.."

"Yeah that's pretty understandable, why won't you just tell your parents tho?" Levi asked putting the box aside again. "I mean I assume you did tell your parents about being bi". James nodded "Yeah, but I'm worried they'll find this weird... they weren't too happy with me coming out as bi either.." he said looking down. "Oh I'm sorry for you.." Levi said putting his hand on James' shoulder. James smiled, looking up at Levi "Eh, it's okay. I can live with this" he said sighing softly.

"Come here" Levi said hugging him. James flinched at first not expecting this but then smiled and hugged back tightly. They stayed like this for a minute before letting go. "Thanks, I needed that." James said looking at Levi. He smiled "No problem!" Levi said grabbing the box again. "Feel like showing me some more of these outfits?" He asked handing James te box. James smiled "Sure!" He then grabbed a maid dress and walked out to change again.

He had only bought this a few weeks ago for a follower goal on Tiktok. After changing he stepped back into the room and did a twirl. "You look even better then expected" Levi said smiling. "Thanks..." James said walking over to him and sat back down on the bed. "Did you bring your switch with you?" James asked looking up at Levi hoping he did. Levi nodded grabbing his backpack and pulling out his switch. "Yes! Alright let's play some Splatoon, I bet I'm better then you" James said booting up his switch. "Yeah you wish!" Levi said as he booted up the game.

They then joined a private lobby to see who was better. As soon as they started James started covering up the stage with ink and then rushed over to splat Levi. "Haha got you!" He shouted and spammed booyah to tease him. "Pfft you just got lucky" Levi replied. They then killed each other a few times until the game was over. James won by 2 percent and smiled "Yesss! Get rekt!" He said pushing Levi over. "Fine fine, your better, wanna actually play some games now?" Levi said sitting back up. "Sure!" James responded.

They then played for a few hours forgetting the time. Levi then looked over at the clock "Shit, I have to be home in like, 5 minutes" he said and quickly shut off his switch and shoved it in his backpack. "I'm sorry to leave like this, I had a really great time, we better do this again soon!" He said walking up to the door. "It's okay don't worry about it" James said smiling. He then stood up and followed Levi to the door. "Let's call tonight" he said smiling. "For sure!" Levi said, he then waved goodbye and headed home.

James sighed laying down on his bed. He had a really great time today. He thought about the hug again, it felt really good and comforting getting a hug from him... he shook his head changing out of the maid costume and into the black skirt with a slightly cropped shirt and cat ears. He smiled looking into the mirror, he liked how he looked in this outfit and snapped a few pictures posing. He then sat back down on his bed and posted the pictures to Amino, another social platform with a lot of communities.

After about an hour of waiting Levi called him. The wait seemed to last forever as he had done some chores around the house, made and eaten dinner and played some games. He then picked up smiling. Levi had made a video call again and the camera instantly showed his outfit. "Awww you look adorable" Levi said excited. "Thanks" James replied laughing softly. "Alright what do you wanna do tonight?" Levi asked and waited for James to respond. "Hmm, I kinda just want to chat a bit if that's alright?" James said laying down on his bed pointing his camera at the ceiling again. "Of course, that sounds great!" Levi replied.

They then chatted for a few hours before getting tired and hung up. James then scrolled through Tiktok for a while and then shut off his phone, falling asleep almost instantly still wearing his outfit. The next morning the front door opened and his parents came in. They weren't sure if James was asleep so they didn't shout out for him. James slowly woke up forgetting his parents were coming home this morning and didn't realize he was still dressed up. He then walked downstairs rubbing his eyes and saw his parents standing there, looking at him. He then realised he was still dressed up. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened. "Oh fuck" James mumbled....