Chapter 5

James was just standing there, looking at his parents, his mouth wide open. His parents looked at him weirdly and confused "James, what in gods name are you wearing?" His father asked. James sighed looking down "I..." he had no choice but to tell them, he had be dreading this moment for months. "I'm a femboy..." he said softly fiddling with his skirt. "You're a what?" His mother asked confused. "I-I'm a femboy, it means I like to wear girl clothes and behave more feminine and cute. Don't confuse it with trans tho as I totally feel like a boy!" He looked up again nervous to what his parents would say.

His father stared at him for a moment "Well I have to admit I didn't see this coming.." he said and looked at his wife for a minute. His mother then looked at him and smiled "Don't worry James, we accept you. If you want to wear girl clothes and be more girly that's totally okay" she said walking over to James and hugging him. "Wait, you guys are really okay with this?" James asked surprised. His father nodded "Yes, it's not what I thought would become of you but it's your life, live how you want to live." He said and gave James a pat on his back after his mom let go of him. James sighed feeling very happy that he didn't have to worry about his parents anymore. No more sneaking around inside the house, no more worrying his parents would find his clothes, nothing.

"I'm so glad you accept me" he said smiling and then remembering he didn't have breakfast yet. He then walked over to the kitchen and poured himself some cereal. His parents followed him and made some for themselves "Of course we do honey, if you ever want to buy anything just tell us" his mother said. James smiled gratefully. After breakfast and helping his parents unpack a bit, he went to the bathroom to shower. After showering he walked back into his room where the box of clothes was still on is bed. He then stored away the clothes he was wearing before he showered, and changed into boyish clothes for school.

As he arrived at school he saw Levi parking his bike at the same time and quickly walked over to him "Heyy!" James said happily. Levi looked down at him, flinching a bit at the sound as he didn't expect it. "Hi! You seem happy today, what happened?" Levi asked while they started to walk into the school. "My parents found out... I might've forgotten to take off my outfit when I went downstairs..." James said looking sad to tease his friend. "Oh... did it not go well..." Levi asked worried. "Well they said they actually support me and that I can buy anything I want!!" James said happily, smiling brightly. "Oh my god! I'm so happy for you!!" Levi said hugging him tightly. "You did make me worried for a minute there you meanie" Levi said letting go and pushing James slightly. "That was my plan" James said smirking.

They then walked into school together and yo the lockers. "Man I'm so glad they accept you, does this mean you'll get to buy a bunch more cute clothes?" Levi asked while taking some books out of his locker and putting them in his bag. James nodded intensely "Yep! I've got a LOT of clothes picked out that I want to buy, a lot from shein as I couldn't really order from that before" he said zipping his bag closed after putting his books in it too. "Ahhhh you'll look even more adorable!" Levi said smiling brightly. James blushed slightly at the comment. "I guess so.." he said shyly. He then said goodbye to his friend and headed to his class.

He couldn't stop thinking about all the cute clothes he was going to get soon all day, and when the last bell of the day rang, he rushed to Levi to say goodbye before quickly going home. As soon as he got home he started scrolling through shein, putting everything he liked into his basket. This included skirts, jeans, tops, shorts and basically everything he ever wanted. He had saved up for a while for this exact moment.

When his parents came back from work about an hour after he had finished picking everything he wanted, he was more then excited to order. He ran downstairs to his mother and dragged her upstairs to his room to show her all the items before ordering them. "Aww they look amazing honey, go ahead and order them" she said and James nodded happily. He then ordered the clothes and layed back on his bed. He couldn't wait until the clothes arrived. He had dreamed of this moment for ages, he was gonna have all of these cute clothes to wear! He considered wearing them to school but he wanted to talk to Levi about that first to see what he thought about it. The clothes were arriving the next day so he had a while to think. Besides, it was weekend tomorrow.

He then sat around is room for a while just happy that this was all happening. After a while of doing so he called Levi. "I ordered everything! They arrive tomorrow and I can't wait!" James shouted through the phone. "Jeez, I know your excited but you don't have to make me deaf" Levi laughed. "You're right, sorry.." James replied. He then thought for a moment "You know... I'm thinking of just wearing it to school". Levi was surprised by this as he didn't think James would want to do that. "Well if you're more happy if you do that, then I don't see why not!" Levi said smiling.

He couldn't wait to see James in those cute clothes every day. "Yeah.. it's just I had some really bad experiences at my last school so I'm not sure.." James said softly. "You shouldn't care what other people think, besides I'm there to protect you from mean people" Levi said comforting James. "Yeah thanks... I'll think about it more over the weekend, I'll definitely try on all of the clothes and send you pictures to ask how they look" James said smiling. "Can't wait" Levi replied happy. They then chatted for about an hour before hanging up. James wasn't really tired but decided to go to sleep anyways, he couldn't wait for it to be tomorrow. It was going to be amazing!