e i g h t(3)

I am going to start a BDSM fic soon, so Lilo, Larry or Zarry?

Also I am sorry for annoying you with my updates lol

There is a lesson in this also :) 

.........

WARNING: this chapter has a few violent scenes in it.

[not edited]

He stood in front of me with that sinister smirk

I kept staring at him wondering which boy is he? Was he actually the Cheshire boy that brought him here or....or was he Harry? Has in the Harry that he would consider as family? 

Then suddenly I felt guilty and looked at the dirty floor frowning. I was such an ass to him and the boys.

You don't know how much a person has become apart of your life until they are not there.

 Now he faces his reality alone.....

but this time he has no one to blame on his troubles. His eyes finally open and there was no problem.

The truth was like bitter wax going down my throat and refusing to go down, choking and burning me, but finally I needed to spit it out. The problem was me...

I take in a whip of air and swing my head up to say....something, anything! But he was gone. I swear I saw him!

I try to look around this damn place to figure out where he was, but as soon as I face the front of me I was reminded of the madman. 

So suddenly the shock ran through my body.....again

My knees shook rapidly. I was barely able to stand as I became light-deaded watching him step towards me. His grin was larger, his teeth sharp like knives. He just kept grinning wider and wider and his head began swaying back and forth.

He was coming closer and I was becoming weaker. My mouth became dry and....damn Riley!

My body could not take it anymore and suddenly it shut down, crashing onto the ground on my back. My eyes never once left his and he was only a few inches away from me. His teeth were like needles, but longer and more alerting. He smelled of death and I watched as a certain wine-colored liquid dripped from his needle-like-teeth and fell down his chin slowly, just dripping until it painted the ground red also.

I crawl backwards as tears pour from my eyes like an angry storm. By every damn second his grin got wider, teeth became sharper, and he seemed to be gaining height. He was probably ten feet by now.

I whimper and accept that I was going to die, but I told myself it was okay. I will just feel extreme pain for a second maybe before everything is over. It won't matter anymore.

So when I was about to stop crawling and just curl in a ball sobbing my eyes out I hear a familar voice. The one that got me here in the first place.

"You just give up on everything." He sobbed, actually sobbing, as in like crying! "You promised!" He screamed with all his might and I wince from the noise but keep crawling. I did not dare to look at him.

My tears came faster and wails were erupting from my trembling mouth until I was able to find my voice "h-help me!"  

"You do not get to do it this time Niall!" His voice screeched as violent cries came from his mouth. "Not this time!"

The clown grabs my by my blonde hair and slams my head down onto the side.

"P-please!" I yelled brokenly as I felt the clown touch me, "g-get him off!" his face came into view and I shut my eyes as I felt him licking my cheek.