Sequel

Two years later....

______________________________________________________________

Niall P.O.V

  In life sometimes we are all faced with problems that may challenge ourselves emotionally, mentally and physically (perhaps even financially.) However as I sit across from the shore of the beach watching the riptide crash against the land and feeling the harsh winter air blow against my face I couldn't help but notice how beautiful the waves were.

There was recently a terrible storm that lasted for a week, and at first I quivered when hearing the thunder singing in the sky. However the heavy raindrops have cleaned the sky and everything is brighter and more exquisite.

Two years ago I tried taking away my life. Two years later here I am sitting here not wanting to be anywhere else with only one thought running through my mind: Life is beautiful

_____________________________________

Last author's note (ever.)

I believe the last time I update was actually about two years ago. Two years ago I wanted to die, but now I have never wanted to be anywhere else but here. I knew I wanted to write a sequel when I actually was at the beach with these thoughts going through my head.

For some reason my mind drifted back onto here and I realized that I killed off my main character. (Not to mention there was no plot and no character development, so this is truly terrible.) So I came back and wrote a sequel (surprise!)

Also it took me so long to find out what my username is

anyways have a nice life kids. FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM lmfao