Chapter 14

The two waved as the Hogwarts Express started moving and once it left the station they returned back to the castle with Professor Dumbledore. According to him, he had quite a few more things to pack before he could leave for the holidays.

Headmaster Dippet had told the two that there would only be himself and Professor Binns staying that summer and that they would need to go to the kitchens if they wanted something to eat.

Tom spent the first week of the holidays buried in the library while Harry spent his time finishing the last of the homework that professors had assigned. It was only after he finally finished the last essay he had to write that he realized he'd have at least another hour before Tom came back from the library. He quickly shed his clothing and headed to the bathroom before turning on the water and letting his wings out for a while.

They shimmered in the bathroom light, although not as much as they do in the natural sunlight. He spent quite some time inspecting his feathers to ensure that nothing was out of place and finally stepped into the shower.

He stretched the wings out behind him languidly, enjoying the stretch while hot water soothed his muscles. When he was finally done in the shower, he sighed and put his wings away again. There were days that he really wished he could show Tom, but somehow he didn't feel ready for that yet.

Their second year went much the same as the first. Tom received top marks in all of his classes and Harry continued to help him with defence against the dark arts. Tom also spent a large portion of the year worried about something, but he wouldn't come out and tell Harry about it so Harry let the subject be.

Yule came and went in much the same fashion, as did Tom's birthday. Harry, much to Tom's annoyance, spent the entire day teasing him about getting older and Tom retaliated by reminding Harry that age was but a number.

Nothing terribly exciting happened until the spring holiday of their third year.

Harry had caught himself staring through the small sliver of space between his curtains at Tom, watching him get dressed for the day. He'd seen Tom naked before, but he hadn't realized just how attractive Tom was until then. While Tom didn't have a lot of muscle, he was still toned and quite thin as well with a rather nice behind. He wondered what it would be like to grab one of those cheeks and then rolled his eyes at himself.

Seriously, he knew he didn't really have any time to think about carnal pleasures or relationships before, but did he really have to be attracted to Tom? While he knew Tom wasn't about to become Voldemort-in fact, the only thing that he currently sought control over was getting Harry to study more-he'd also grown to be friends with Tom. So, of course he'd be attracted to him.

That was the infamous Harry Potter luck haunting him, even in the past. And it would stand to figure that now he was aware that he was rather hard in a certain area of his anatomy and didn't want to alert Tom to his being awake for fear of being caught with a boner.

Tom left not long after that, presumably to go to the library, and Harry took the opportunity to wank.

He had just gotten to a particularly fantastic part of a fantasy of squeezing Tom's arse cheeks and spreading them apart when he heard Tom walk back through the door to their dorm. Harry, too lost in his own pleasure to think about the consequences, moaned as he came.

He'd wanked a few times over the last year or so but he'd never come quite that hard before. He laid there, boneless, and drifted off to sleep. He was completely unaware that Tom had opened one of his bed curtains, worried about him, only to witness the entire spectacle.