Chapter 19

Harry absolutely loved riding Tom’s dick with his wings fluttering to help his thighs out. The look of sheer bliss Tom would get whenever he opened his eyes was well worth the effort-as was the incredible feeling of Tom rubbing up against that perfect spot. 

“Fuck, don’t fucking stop!” Tom groaned as Harry ground down on him with a cheeky smile. 

“I didn’t plan on it.” Harry’d been insatiable the last few days, he wasn’t about to stop for anything short of their daughter coming to their bedroom door. Since it was the middle of the night, that was highly unlikely. She hadn’t had nightmares in over a month, letting her sleep through the night. 

Harry reveled in the feeling of Tom’s fingers sliding over his thighs and practically purred when he grazed some of his feathers. The potions Tom had been creating included a line of rather risque concoctions that made the wings much more sensitive-and the one they were currently testing worked very well. 

Pleasure spiked through Harry’s body and he practically screamed. Tom’s grin grew wider-he liked that Harry was more than vocal in the bedroom and thrust his hips up as Harry pushed down, causing another wave of noises. 

Harry paused to catch his breath, but apparently Tom wasn’t having it and they were suddenly flipped. Harry was now face-down with his arse in the air but before he could protest to the sudden change in position he felt Tom slam back into him. 

Normally Harry didn’t care what position they were in, but right now this particular position was his favourite. 

It felt like Tom was slamming into his stomach with how deep he was going and Harry couldn’t get enough. He vaguely recognized that he was screaming for more and making purely obscene noises whenever Tom ran his fingers through his feathers-a particularly high pitched groan let itself loose when Tom gently grabbed a handful of feathers and tugged as he plunged himself into Harry. 

He made a mental note to explore that particularly delicious feeling later when Tom leaned over him to whisper in his ear. 

“Do you trust me?” Harry nodded, wondering what Tom was going to do next. He’d been known to use magic to tie Harry up-something they both particularly enjoyed. “Good.” A wave of magic flowed over his limbs, paralyzing him. 

“You can still talk, but nothing else can move. Just tell me to stop if you don’t like anything, my darling.” Harry groaned when Tom let his fingers trail over his skin down to his arse, only to realize that Tom had slipped out of him at some point. Realization dawned on him. 

“That’s right, that spell does this really interesting thing where if I stretch you open, you stay that way. So right now your arse is stuck in the exact shape of my dick. It must feel incredible, hmm?” Harry keened, frustrated that he couldn’t get any friction unless Tom provided it. “Poor thing, you must want more.” He felt Tom’s fingers slide over his stretched opening, gently prodding it to open just a bit more. It was an incredibly weird sensation but he loved every single second of it. 

Especially when Tom prodded at his prostate and it stayed that way after he removed his finger. 

Pleasure spiked through his entire body and wouldn’t let up. It was incredible, Harry felt high with how much pleasure was coursing through his veins. And just when he thought it wouldn’t get any better, Tom slammed into his second opening and started fucking the living daylights out of him. 

“Merlin, you feel so good like this, all wet and pliable for me. You know, I’ve been working on some other potions lately.” Harry’s ears perked up at that. He knew Tom had been working on new potions but he didn’t know exactly what they were for. Tom had been very secretive.

His line of thought broke when Tom slid out, only to be replaced by a very potion-like feeling. 

“This one I made to guarantee pregnancy. You’re going to carry another child for me-look at how you practically gag at the thought!” Harry felt another potion leak into his arse, magically spreading to coat every single surface it could. “And this one will make you feel like you have a cock moving in your arse until it wears off so none of your holes are left wanting.” Without any other preamble, Tom went back to fucking Harry senseless. Combined with the artificial feeling of a cock moving in his arse, and the permanently stretched situation he was in, he could barely think. 

White hot pleasure seared his veins until he was drooling when Tom finally came. His limbs were released from their paralyzation at the same moment, so Harry came harder than he ever had at the same moment. He vaguely heard Tom chuckle as he slipped out of consciousness. 

The next day Harry was incredibly sore, but also was incredibly happy. While passion had replaced his blood the night before, bliss seemed to have taken its place as he lay in bed with the sun coming in from the window to warm his skin. He could hear Iris in the living room, probably colouring, before the door opened. 

Tom was by his side in the blink of an eye to push his fringe out of his face. 

“Good morning darling. How are you feeling?” Harry groaned and stretched again with a goofy smile on his face. He knew he must look ridiculous, but he couldn’t bring himself to care. 

“Very good. Last night was incredible.” He would never cease to be amazed at how wonderful Tom was to him after they got a little crazy in bed. 

Tom would take care of him, and Harry would take care of Tom. Just like he always had.