1

The sound of the alarm suddenly echoed in the room, making the girl's body surprised by it's loud sound. It continued barking until Y/N stood up and took her annoying phone, making the noise gone.

She sighed and looked at herself in a mirror, 'First day of class is a pain. The whole year will be a pain', she thought. She searched for her glasses, and instead of using the wiping cloth, she used a part of her shirt.

The small girl then did her morning routine. She then checked the calendar. 'It really is our first day' she sadly thought.

'But I don't wanna goooo', she whined in her thoughts but outside she kept a straight face. She packed everything she needed on a small bag and took her phone to see if she's late.

'Well, more time to eat breakfast', she put her phone inside her bag, going down to find that wonderful smell of home.

"Good morning sweetie", her mom looked at her then slowly focused back on her pan, cooking scrambled eggs.

"Mmhm", the teenage girl helped her mom prepare the food then received a kiss in her forehead.

"Today's your class right? I can't wait to see you roaming around with your new friends", she clasped her hands with excitement.

'Lol', she thought while having a plate on her view. "I never had a friend mom", the girl stated before saying 'Itadakimasu' then enjoy her food.

The mother sighed, looking at her poor daughter, "Y/N, you're a grown up now. I can't just watch you all alone without someone to lean on".

"I am not alone", she talked back while her mom chuckled. "Whatever", then ruffled her hair playfully. Y/N slowly stood up, taking both her mom's plate and hers. After washing, she immediately took her bag and made sure she got everything she needed.

Her mom slowly approached her, "Goodluck sweetie", she hugged her. "Now go kick some butts".

"Mom!", The mother laughed at her own statement. She saw her daughter taking her time putting her shoes on.

"Oh I almost forgot", she went near her daughter then put a hand on her shoulder. "Talk more in class hmm? Please?", The girl did not say anything and walked out.

"Bye!", Her mom waved and she sighed remembering her mom's words. 'How can I talk when my mouth's completely shut to the world?'

'This feels like the whole world', she panicked while she was at the gate. In her view, it was a huge castle full of mystery and horror, but she didn't saw the fact that Karasuno is a calm and a relaxing school.

She walked past the gate, walking at a normal speed while hearing her small little steps. She noticed the presence of other students near her, making her flinch.

'No no. They are looking at me are they? I should have brought a jacket with me', she blamed herself then suddenly walked fast. Her view was on the floor so she did not know where her legs is taking her. As few seconds passed by and she ended up bumping into something, or she thought.

'Stupid lamppost doing nothing in the road', she immediately ran and the 'lamppost' she bumped into stared at her confused. The man disregarded the secene and went straight to his classroom.

Y/N knocked the door, hoping someone is inside. A simple "Come in" was heard then she slowly opened the door, exposing herself.

"What brings you here in the principal's offi- oh you must be Y/N right?", The teacher asked receiving a nod from the girl.

"Then that's great. Let me bring you to your classroom", Y/N followed her. When walking past other room, the teacher noticed the fear that the student felt. She stopped and faced Y/N, then put her hands both on her shoulders.

"Relax. I can't let you go inside with that expression", she chuckled then hold Y/N's hand softly. 'Woah. Approved', Y/N thought thinking that this is a game of approving or disapproving teachers.

"Alright, good morning everyone and I would like you all to meet your new classmate. Come on girl come in", she gestured her hand telling you to come in. The frightened girl put her bag on her chest like a shield, but useless.

"Go on, introduce yourself", the teacher smiled at Y/N with soft reassuring words. "I-I, M-my, Good morning everyone. I am L/N F/N. Nice to meet you", she said with a straight face then bowed. The teacher sighed then pointed an empty seat. "You may seat there", then she walked there and sat down.

Beside her is a very stunning man. He is wearing not so thick glasses, with his golden eyes shimmering. Y/N liked how soft is his blonde hair even though she haven't touched it yet. She wasn't sure about the height, but she can tell she's tall. What's bothering her is the man's coldness.

She felt a poke on her back, making her face the student behind her. "Hi L/N! So nice to meet you", he smiled but only received a nod from the girl.

"I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi. You can call me in any way you want", he smiled, expecting a handshake.

'Yamacoochie', she chuckled from her thoughts then nod at Yamaguchi instead of having physical contact with his hands. Yamaguchi awkwardly put down his hand then pointed at the man beside Y/N.

"This man right here is Tsukishima Kei", Yamaguchi said. 'I guess they're friends. Didn't expect that', the girl sighed then nod at Tsukishima. Tsukishima just made a tch noise then looked away.

"Hey Tsukki, what's your problem?"

'Cute', she thought about the nickname. "I don't speak with trolls", he faced his seatmate and smirked.

'T-trolls?', Y/N was confused by the statement and instead bowed at Tsukishima.
"What the?", The blonde, who was more confused, decided to slide that away.

"Whatever"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"And that's all for today. You may take your lunch", the bell rang and the teacher went out of the classroom.

'First day and it feels like my brain was drained from all that', Y/N sighed and decided to eat lunch inside the classroom. She waited until everyone went out, but one didn't. Instead, the man went close to her with a straight face.

"Hey there troll", Tsukishima said with a smirk. Y/N just stared at him and decided to eat with company.

"Aren't you the one who bumped me earlier?", The man asked which made Y/N confused. She faced him and oh she didn't expect the man to be a giant.

'So.... It was not a lamppost?', she thought then cursed at herself. 'Stupid stupid stupid', she calmed down then faced Tsukishima again. She bowed then the boy chuckled.

"Still keeping your mouth shut huh?", Tsukishima then took his hoodie out of his bag with a big stain on it.

"I was drinking something earlier but you bumped into me, causing the drink to spill in my hoodie. Care to do something?", The man explained, excited for the girl's response. But, he frozed by the girl's action. Y/N ran out the room with no words.

"O-oi!", Tsukishima tried to chase her, but ended up only looking at her at the door. He then noticed his friend running towards him.
"Did something happened? I saw L/N running and thought that you did something", Yamaguchi was worried.

Tsukishima just looked at Yamaguchi with an angry face, frustrated by the failed mission. He expected it to be more like him asking for a favor, but ended up being ghosted. He gave up and decided to eat his lunch. But as he decided to walk out the classroom, he noticed a figure running towards him.

Y/N stopped, panting. She then extend her arm to give a beverage to Tsukishima. The man took it, shocked. The girl then bowed, taking her lunch in the room then walked out, deciding to just eat at the rooftop.

Tsukishima looked at the beverage with a label 'Strawberry Milk'. He chuckled then looked at the small figure once again.

"Interesting"