15

Y/N's husband
How do you plan a date?

Elf Hiro
What???!!

Elf Hiro
..........

Elf Hiro
WHAT?!!!!!

"Seriously?", Tsukishima scratches his head as he can picture the man's face right now. He types at his phone vigorously, the poor phone having small scratches.

Y/N's husband
I thought you would help

Elf Hiro
Now now Tsukki

Y/N's husband
Shima

Elf Hiro
Do you really think my service's for free?

"You bi-", he scratches his head more, a little annoyed.

Y/N's husband
What do you want?

Elf Hiro
Hihi

"What?", The blonde looked at the man's sparkling eyes as he leaned beside the vending machine.

"Give me a boyfriend!", He pouts, grabbing a drink in the machine.

"Do you think that's easy?" Tsukishima scoffs. Hiro takes the straw, pushing it inside as he drank.

"And asking me? Really Fungishiro?"

"What did you just call me?", He almost squeezed the box, making him flinch a little. His anger goes out, breathing in and out before facing him.

"I saw someone at the gym one day", he quietly sips his drink.

"And?"

"I suddenly fell!", He imitates a fall, the back of his hand pressing on his forehead.

"You're dumb"

"I know", he pouts, pretending to sniff as he slowly brings the straw in his lips.

"Description", the blonde demanded, looking at the flustered man as he crosses his arms, still leaning on the wall.

"I remember he has black hair"

"Four" he mumbled, counting the person in the gym that has the same description.

He looks at Fushiguro with a little hesitation. He hissed a little, "You don't have a thing for teachers do you?"

"Not takeda sensei!", He marched. "Then three", he folds one finger, having three fingers free in his hands.

"Kageyama?"

"Who's that?", Hiro sips, thinking who that man might be.

"Our sette-", he cuts off Tsukishima as he forces himself to stop drinking.

"No! Not him", he hugs himself as he started having chills, "He's scary".

"Tch", The blonde folds another finger. He wiggles both his fingers, showing it to the guy.

"Our captain?"