Chunin Exams

Third Person - POV

The 3 sand siblings were shocked how (Y/n) knew that Gaara was there while Naruko, Sakura, the Konohamaru Army Corps and even Sasuki ,who was watching from a near by tree juggling some rocks she planned to throw at Kankuro , were confused to what he meant. 

Gaara then came out of the shadows and jumped down then stared (Y/n) which surprised those who were confused as they couldn't even tell that she was even there. Gaara then spoke up.

Gaara: "You. what's your name?"

(Y/n): "Didn't you hear?" *points to himself with thumb* "I'm (Y/n) (L/n). Surely your hearing isn't that bad?"

Kankuro: " I wouldn't say that you brat."

Gaara: "Shut up. You're an embarrassment to our village."

Kankuro: "Erm... sorry."

Gaara: *turns to (Y/n)* "You are interesting. Mother seems cautious of you and angry at the same time. You will prove my existence."

The sand siblings were about to leave until Sasuki jumped from a different tree and stopped them.

Sasuki: "What are sand ninja doing in Konoha?"

(Y/n): "They're here for the chunin exams. Jeez always so sceptic chill a bit ya emo."

Sasuki: *ignoring the insult* "You with the gourd on her back. Identify yourself."

Gaara: "My name is Gaara of the Sand. I'm curious of you as well. Who are you."

Sasuki: "I am Sasuki Uchiha."

There was a bit of tension between them but Naruko then jumped in between them.

Naruko: *overconfidently *"Hey there, you want to know my name too right."

Gaara: "No. I couldn't care less."

Sasuki: 'Things are getting interesting.'

Naruko: *disbelief* "wha?"

The sand siblings left and then (Y/n) left too. Naruko asked what the Chunin exams were so the others tried to explain it to her. There were 3 ninja watching from a far on a tree branch.

 There were 3 ninja watching from a far on a tree branch

???: "What do ya think, Dosu."

Dosu: "The usual weaklings nothing special. But the one from the Uchiha clan, The sand rat and that other kid, we should watch them. Carefully."

Timeskip - 3rd Person POV

Sakura: "Why Why Why! He tells us to come but makes us wait hours for him! I was such in a hurry that I didn't have time to fix my fair."

Naruko: "Yea I didn't have time to brush my teeth or change my bra and underwear."

Sakura: "Really? That's really gross Naruko."