1 month

(Y/n): *Gasp*

(Y/n) woke up after falling unconscious from straining his body. Right now he was in the Hospital.

Kakashi: "Looks like you're up."

(Y/n) turned to see Kakashi coming in through the door.

(Y/n): "How long was I out."

Kakashi: "Just a couple of hours."

(Y/n): "So, what did I miss."

Kakashi: "Well you'll be moving on to a tournament taking place in a month. So you'll have plenty of time to recover. Furthermore, your match will be 3rd and your opponent will be Temari of the Sand. We drew for you and got 9."

(Y/n): *Stretching* "Oh okay, good. I guess I'll start training now."

Kakashi: "You need to rest. Whatever that Jutsu you used took a toll on your body."

(Y/n): "I'll be fine. Luckily nothing broke. How's Rock Lee."

Kakashi: "He's fine. Fortunately, that seal you used on him closed his gates. Otherwise, his body would have snapped.

(Y/n): "I have a request."

Kakashi: "Oh?" 

(Y/n): "Train me. I know you're training Sasuki. But I know we can just use shadow clones."

Kakashi: "So you know the secret to shadow clones."

(Y/n): "Of course, how else do you think I got strong so quickly."

Kakashi: "That would explain it. But how many shadow clones did you use?"

(Y/n): "Roughly about 50."

Kakashi: !

(Y/n): *smirk* "Naruko isn't the only one with a huge chakra reserve."

Kakashi: "humph You make me wonder who the (L/n) are."

(Y/n): "If I knew, I'd tell you. But I've read every book in the public library in Konoha. There's no mention of the (L/n) anywhere."

Kakashi: "Every book? That would explain you're advanced knowledge. But if it's every book, have you read Icha Icha Paradise?"

(Y/n): "Yeah I don't know why you even like that Porno book. It's got an okay plot. Barley any character development. Too graphic and basic world-building."

Kakashi: "I'll pretend you didn't say that. Maybe when you're older, you'll understand."

(Y/n): *rolls eyes* "Don't get me started on how Anko-sensei caught me with it."

Kakashi: *eye smile* "I won't. So, what did you want training in."

(Y/n): "I need help with my Sharingan."

Kakashi: *shocked* "You're what?!"

(Y/n) looked deeply into Kakashi's eyes. He smirked as his Sharingan appeared.

(Y/n): "This."

"