Preliminaries (Updated)

???: "So, you're my warden?"

A voice from the cage boomed as (Y/n) looked into the abyss.

 (Y/n): 'Warden? I guess I'm a jinchuriki then.' "Yeah I am."

???: "Great, my jailer is nothing but a weak brat."

 (Y/n): "What'd you say?!"

???: "Compared to the one before you, you're nothing."

"Say how 'bout you open this gate. I can give you power."

 (Y/n): "Yeah surrrrre~. Let me just open this so you can escape and do whatever you want. How about no."

???: "tch when I get out of here I'll kill you and get free, I'll kill everyone you care about."

 (Y/n): "Wait a sec which one ar-"

 (Y/n) then got up from his mindscape.

 "are you..."

"huh?"

Earlier

One of (Y/n)'s clones were hopping through the forest as they caught a glimpse of bright red in the corner of its eye, which was much brighter than blood, so they went to investigate. As it went closer they finally understood what was going on. A huge spider with 8 beady crimson eye and 8 hairy legs had just killed 5 people. The bright red that the clone saw was a young girl's hair.

The clone then rushed in, unsheathing its sword and cut off one of the spider's legs. It then leaped and then dropped pointing the blade to the spider's back while using its other hand to throw 2 kunai to the nape of the spider and then used both hands to thrust the sword down. The spider was defeated.

The red haired girl looked at the clone with awe as she had lost all hope. She and her team were fighting another team but then the spider came and killed everyone else, but it was only a few seconds before she would and died too. The girl had just watched as (Y/n)'s clone had just defeated the same creature that had killed 5 people maybe even more. She couldn't see the clone's face as her glasses were on the ground smashed.

???: "W-who are y-you?"

The clone had just finished cleaning the blade. It then turned to the girl.

Clone: "Huh? Oh... I won't have to fight you since your team's kinda dead. My name's (Y/n) (L/n), don't forget it. It'll be a name to remember! Cya!"

The clone then lunged of the spider onto a tree trunk and started to hop from branch to branch.

Present

"Huh?"

He then looked around and saw Sasuki holding Zaku's back with her foot

He then looked around and saw Sasuki holding Zaku's back with her foot.  She had the curse mark all over her. Everyone had their eyes on them so they didn't even see (Y/n) get up.  Sasuki then snapped Zaku's arm. She then turned to Dosu.