Ep. 3: PAST VS FUTURE

DING DONG

The bell of Vihokratana Family’s mansion can be heard throughout the house. Nanon quickly jumps off the sofa to open the door.

NANON
Sawatdee-khrab Uncle Arm. You’re not with Uncle Gun?

ARM
He forgot something in his studio. Just help me to bring these, mr. Groom-to-be? Cause the wheels are dirty, I don’t want your Papa nags me.

Arm shows the bags and lots of clothes covered in plastics on a supermarket trolley. Ohm, Chimon, and Drake who just greeted Arm help Nanon to bring those inside. Tay who’s holding his granddaughter in his arms along with New greet their beloved neighbor.

TAY
 Love, say hello to Grandpa Arm

Love tries to Wai with her small hands then hides away in Tay’s shoulders as she gets shy. Everyone who’s watching it automatically goes Aaaw.

ARM
Aaaw cutie. But I’m still not used to being called Grandpa, so stop calling me that, Tay. I don’t even have a child yet.

NEW
Then you should get married and have kids already, P’. 

ARM
ouch

NANON
You can adopt me, Daddy Arm~ [hugs Arm]

TAY
Say that one more time and I’ll take back my permission to let you marry Ohm

PAUSED

NANON’S MONOLOGUE

Have you asked yourself why you need to choose between your family and your lover?

Have you ever felt like you’re greedy and want everything for your own happiness?

Have you ever got frustrated by your parent’s ego?

Ever wondered why you’re the one who needs to give in every single time?

And how long do we have to put up with it?

Let me tell you a story of me and my boyfriend striving for my dad’s approval.

[Now Playing: The Gifted Intro Song]

REWIND TO JAN 7, 2018