~SECRET AGENTS~

welll welll .... Before I'm starting the part. I want to apologise to readers for making you all wait ... So there was a situation due to less storage I did something and lost my notes including a story I've written ... So I'm writing again if I'm delay that because I'm writing again ... So bare with me ...and stay tuned I'll keep trying posting once in a week ... Also vote for my story ... Recommend to ur army friends if you liking my story ...
💜Also stay healthy my chingus 💜
Now u can read it 👀

~AUTHOR POV~

Because of his childhood trauma, he got changed, and as he grew up, he started turning into a monster, cruel...He has all the power he earned from Being with a mafia family He trained himself and as well as jungkook to take revenge until he became 25. this year he became a mafia leader taking over his dad's place. And then the whole mafia world he known to be bad and dangerous.
Bad as in more illegal stuff than his father used to do before ...and his dad still against of it ...coz he just wanted Taehyung to run the whole business with good ways as he wanted to get retire .. there is no weakness for taehyung ... But only jungkook could handle him ...

~TAEHYUNG POV~

"Jungkook might don't remember anything ... But I remember everything I know he barely was 3 years when that incident happened... after that his mother took care of us ..."

"How can I forget that

"How can I forget that .. never ... I'll give him (me park) death with no mercy... " I strengthened,"

Jungkook: "Huh?? Did you just say something ?? "
Jungkook interrogated.

"Hmm nothing " I shrugged off.

Jungkook: "And what was your plan ?? You were about to tell me?? Jungkook questioned.

"For now, let's take a car to the agency " I answered.

~AUTHOR POV~

~At Kim agency:~

~ Kim agency ~

Mr Kim (taehyung's dad) :" Have u brought both of them?? "

" Have u brought both of them?? "

Agent 001:
"Yes sir "

"Hmm joha joha( good good), bring them "